BOOK 2 - CHAPTER 4 ~ HARLEYS POV

Almost 2 weeks later, I'm finally released from the Hospital.
Thank fuck. I'm finally free.
I think I would have gone insane if I had to spend another second in that place.
I sigh, feeling the fresh outside wind blow my hair in random directions. Loving the feeling of it.
Making my way over to the familiar Red Nissan parked at the far end of the car park.
Pulling the door open and slithers into the passenger seat, buckling by belt and the car sets off.
Jake is driving, then Jacob and Nikky are in the back two seats.
"Harley." Jake starts, keeping his eyes fixed on the road.
"What?" My gaze wanders to my fidgeting hands.
"How are you feeling?"
I growl. That's the one of the three questions I don't feel like answering right now. Followed by "Do you miss Cody and Dawn?" And "Why did you attempt to overdose?"
"I'm fine" I grit my teeth.
Thankfully, Jake doesn't comment on it.
The car ride home was silent other than Nikky and Jacob arguing in the back. To which neither me nor Jake were surprised, the two were so similar it's unreal.
Slamming the car door after muttering a quiet "Thank You" to Jake for the lift. Waddling up and into my mum's home. Other known as my own house. And open the front door, shutting it behind me.
"Mum. I'm home.." I whisper, hearing the scarce silence fill the house before a yell from the unexpected is heard.
"Harley? Is that you?"
I gulp.
"D-Dad..."
I curse under my breath.
"No.. not him.. anyone but him.."
Footsteps are heard as the figure of my father comes into show.
"Ah.. Harley.. there you are" He grins.
I force a fake smile.
He doesn't know.
"Where's mum?" I dismiss.
"She's... I can't tell you.."
I frown.
"She's my mum, I have a right to know"
He steps closer to me and puts a hand on each of my two shoulders.
"It's not my place to tell you"
Tell him how you really feel
"You know what? It never was your place, you left mum and left her to care for me for years with a small budget. Then you decide to come crawling back. No. I don't want anything to do with you. It's probably your fault that Cody and Dawn are missing. You asshole of a dad! Just fuck off and leave us be!"
I shrug his hands off me.
Then I storm upstairs to my room.
Grab a case.
And begin to pack.
"Cunt won't miss me where I'm going"