1

TONI POV:

"Come on bud." I reach my hand out. My 5 year old son Jason catches up to me and takes my hand. He hands me the left overs from pops. "Thank you." We slowly walk to the park. "Why aren't we going home?" He ask quietly. "Because mom isn't feeling well and she needs some sleep from it. Plus we need to get her something for her birthday." I whisper the last part. "Oh right."

"Hey baby." I whisper as I sit next to Cheryl in bed. "How are you feeling?" I ask quietly. "Same." She whispers. I move hair out of her face. "Do you need anything?" I ask quietly. "No, I just want to cuddle." I smile sadly. "We will later, but, I just need to take care of Jason for a bit." I whisper. "I got you some soup but it's probably cold by now." I pull it out of the bag. "I probably shouldn't have let Jason hold it." I laugh awkwardly. "Mom!" I take a deep breath. "I'll be back in a minute." I whisper. I walk out to Jason in the bathroom. "What's up?" I ask. "I need help." He tries to button up his shirt. "Why did you unbutton it in the first place?" I ask as I button it. "Because I didn't want to pee on it." I pull my eyes. "Oh, that's not how it works bud." I laugh. "Why is mom sick?" He ask quietly. "Because, you coughed in her face." I smile. "I love you buddy." I move hair out of his face. "Why do you say that to me all the time?" I kiss the top of his head. "Because you're my son." I whisper. I walk out and go to Cheryl and I's room. "What did he need help with?" She ask quietly. "His shirt." I sit next to her. "I love you." I whisper in lust. "I love you." She smiles. "Ew!" Jason jumps on the bed and climbs onto me. I rap my arms around him as he slowly falls asleep. "He loves you." Cheryl whispers. "That's great, because I love him." I whisper as I rub his back. "I just hope nothing bad happens to him." I whisper looking at him. "It's riverdale." That's all. "What do you mean by that?" I ask curiously. "Anything can happen here." I rap my arm around her. "He looks so much like JJ."

"Here." Cheryl's no longer sick do we can celebrate. I hand her a small box. "This for after Jason goes to bed." I whisper in a husky voice in here ear. "That's why I'm giving it to you now." I whisper. She pulls out a small vibrator. She pulls me into a kiss, I deepen it. "Mom!" Jason slams the door open. I hide the vibrator. "Happy birthday!" He jumps up on the bed. "I have something for you!" He yells excitedly. "Jason! Calm down." I insist. "Ok." He whispers. "Come on I made breakfast." I rub Cheryl's thigh. I pick up Jason and we go downstairs. I get Jason in his chair and we eat for a while. We talk about everything. "So what are we doing today?" Jason ask excitedly. I look at Cheryl. "I don't know." She laughs. "Maybe we should go to the park?" She suggest. Jason stands up in his chair. "Jason sit down." I hold his shoulder. "Yeah!" He yells. We all get up and get ready. I help Jason get his shirt on. He for some reason always insist on wearing a button down yet he doesn't know how to button them. "We should work on having you button these." I suggest as I get up and go over to his draw. "Bow tie?" I turn around. "Yeah!" I pull out the one that goes with his shirt. I help him tie it. I smile softly at him. "I love you bud." I whisper. He turns around and hugs me. "Let's get your hair done." We walk into the bathroom and I do his hair. Once I'm done we go downstairs. "I have something for you tonight." Cheryl whispers. "Tonight is your night." I tell her quietly. "You'll love the surprise." Cheryl kisses me. "Ewwwwwwwwwwww!" Jason groans. We laugh and go to the car. I take a deep breath.

"What do you have?" I ask quietly. She gives me a goofy smile. "I was talking to the adoption agency..." Cheryl hands me a few papers. "What are you thinking?" She ask quietly. "Cheryl..." I look up. "I don't know." I answer honestly. "I'm happy with it being the 3 of us." I whisper. "Maybe you're right." I take her hand. "No, Cheryl. I'm not ready, I wasn't even ready to have Jason." I tell her. I pull her closer. "But, I'm happy now. I'm so love the family we have now." I cup her cheeks. "You never had siblings. You don't understand." She tries to argue. "So? I just think we should wait." I whisper. "Just till Jason is a little older. We have a hard time taking care of Jason let alone another kid." Cheryl looks down. "Maybe you're right." I pull her into a kiss. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you." She whispers. "I need to check on Jason." I stand up and go to his room. I open the door slowly. He's sound asleep. I smile and close the door. Cheryl is standing at the door in nothing but her bra and underwear. I walk over to her. "Hey." I smile. She pulls me into a kiss. I go into our room and lock the door.