11

9 months later

CHERYL POV:

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Toni ask quietly. "Yes." I whisper looking down at one of the twins. I look up at Betty and Veronica. "We'll take care of them." Veronica smiles. I look at Toni. "You guys can always come over and see the girls just tell us before hand." Betty whispers. "You're right you guys practically live down the street." I smile.

TONI POV:

I walk into the house it's quietly except for a hockey match in the living room. "Hey Sweets." I sit next to him on the couch. "All you have is Pepsi. No alcohol." He jokes taking a sip from a bottle. "Yeah Cheryl can't drink so she doesn't allow it in the house." I whisper. "The kids are asleep I'm guessing." He nods. "Sarah's stubborn." He laughs. "Oh my god yeah! Once she gets used to people she doesn't back down." I laugh. "How's Jason doing?" I ask quietly. "Good I didn't have to help him as much with brushing his teeth, he was still trying to you know but I got him to stop until he did it again." He whispers. "And Sarah still needs a bath, I just felt awkward doing it so I didn't. Jason was fine he just needed help washing his hair." A door opens slowly and feet patter down the stairs. "Speaking of Jason." I joke. "Mommy!" I shh him. "I'm not supposed to be here." I whisper. Jason runs over to me and I pick him up. "Than why are you?" He ask quietly. "Because mom was ready to kill me." I smile. "Oh." I notice a scratch on his nose. "What happened to your nose?" I ask looking at it. He lies his head on my shoulder. I look at SweetPea. "He was biting at school and the teacher was trying to stop him someone's nail got him on the nose." Sweets tells me. "Buddy you need to stop biting yourself." I whisper. "How has Sarah been sleeping?" I ask quietly. "Fine! She's not sleeping through the night but is sleeping longer, last night she only came down her twice to wake me up." I nod. I get a text from Cheryl asking if I'm coming back. "Cher." I smile. "I need to grab a few things and get going." Jason hugs me tighter. "No." He whispers. I just get up and bring him into his room. "I'll be back tomorrow morning." I whisper tucking him into bed. "When is mom going to be home?" He ask quietly. "Soon I promise." I kiss his head. I go into Sarah's room and she's wide awake. I sit at the edge of her bed. "Hey sweetheart." I look at her and she's covered in sweat. "What's wrong." She looks at me horrified. She holds my cheeks I don't know what happened but we aren't in her room anymore.

"Where am I?" I look around and we're in a trailer. Oh. I watch as my brother comes in and hits Sarah repeatedly. "Stop!" I yell. "You can't this is a flashback. You can't change it." I turn around to Sarah. "What the hell is happening?" I ask confused. "It's been in our family for years." I look back and my brother is now drinking himself dead. "This is the night he died." I take a deep breath. "My mom should be coming home soon." With that the door opens. "What are you doing up you peace of shit doing up this late?! Go to bed." She picks up Sarah and throws her in her room. "Sarah. This is what you went through?" She nods. "Everyday." She whispers. I look over at my brother and his wife.

All of a sudden I'm in the living room. "What just happened?" I sit up in a panic. "You passed out. When was the last time you slept?" I look around. "Where's Sarah?" I ask confused. "In her room." I get up and go to her room. "Hey mom." She smiles. "Did you feel that to?" She shakes her head. "What are you talking about?" I look at her. "What? You passed out and I got Pea."

"You ok?" Cheryl ask quietly. "Yeah, just the house wasn't on fire." I joke. She smiles. "Umm Toni." I look up at her. "Yeah babe?" She points down. "You have a little problem in your pants." I grab a pillow and cover it. My face turns red. "Come here." She whispers. I sit on the bed. "We're in the hospital." I whisper. "I wasn't going to do that! God Toni sometimes." She smiles. "How are you doing?" I ask quietly. "Good Betty and Veronica are with the twins right now."  I move some hair out of her face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask quietly. "No, but I can't go through having more kids." She whispers. "Not after what we've been going through with Jason and Sarah." I sit up. God my boner feels like hell! "You ok?" Cheryl ask concerned. "No. This hurts more than anything." I whisper. "Go to the bathroom." I run in, grab a paper towel, rip off my pants and stroke as fast as possible. "God fuck!" I moan. I feel myself start to cum. I place the paper towel over the head and cum. "Ohh god." I groan. I watch my dick slowly soften. I throw my pants on and walk out. "Better?" I nod. "For now." I smile.