14

Should I rename this story? If so tell me what I should.

CHERYL POV:

"This was great." I whisper lying my head on Toni's chest. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly rubbing my shoulder. "What do you mean?" I ask quietly. "You didn't want to talk earlier. We had our moment that some how lasted 3 hours." She laughs a little. I sit up. "Do you think we went to fast?" I ask her. "Cheryl..." She sits up and rubs my thigh. "I'm happy with you TT but we're so young. I don't know what I'm saying." I rub my hands over my eyes. "Hey." She makes me look at her. "What do you think we are doing that's to fast?" She ask me rubbing my arms. "The kids. I feel so guilty that Jason has the same blood as me." I tell her. Toni's phone starts ringing. "Hey what's up?" Her face drops. "Toni." She nods. "We'll be there as soon as possible." She whispers hanging up. "Sarah is in the hospital. She hit her head pretty badly." We get dressed and went to the hospital. "Wait." I stop her. "What's up?" Toni whispers. "I haven't seen the babies." She looks down. "I think they're with Betty at the house." Toni rubs my arm. "Let's go inside." We go inside. We go into the waiting room with Veronica pacing around the room. "V." She looks at us horrified. "What happened?" I ask quietly. "We were playing around and I-I picked her up and she ended up hitting her head. She's ok, she just might have a concussion." I let go of the breath I've been holding. "There checking her right now." Toni goes to her room. She must have talked to the nurse already. "Is Jason ok?" I ask quietly. "Yeah he's with Betty and the twins." She looks down. "You can see them anytime." Veronica whispers. "I-I'm not ready." I tell her. "I still have guilt. But I know you guys are amazing parents from what Toni has said."

TONI POV:

"How are you doing sweetheart?" I ask Sarah. "My head hurts." I hold her ice pack. "It's ok." She looks down. "Don't get mad at Veronica. It's- it's not her fault, but I don't know if it's mine either." I smile. It's about time she stops blaming herself for everything. "It's not your fault, it was just a series of events that happened. It was a accident. Stuff like this happens all the time." I reassure her. "Get some rest." I kiss the top of her head. "Where's Jason?" She ask quietly. "With Betty." She nods. "Ok." She shuts her eyes and slowly falls asleep. I hold the ice up to her head as Cheryl walks in. "She's ok." I reassure her sensing she probably just panicked slightly. She nods. "When will she be released?" I ask quietly. "Tomorrow morning probably." I nod. "Veronica knows this isn't her fault right?" I ask her. "Yeah, we already went through that." She whispers. "Do you want to stay here? I'll go bring Jason home." I ask quietly. "Yeah." I hand her the ice pack and walk out. "I'm gonna go pick Jason up and bring him home." I whisper to Veronica. "You can go home to we have this under control." I tell her. "I know I just feel bad." She whispers. "It's not your fault. It's ok. Well it's obviously not ok that she got hurt but we don't blame you for it." She nods. "It's ok." I hold her shoulder. "I'm gonna go pick Jason up." I smile and walk out. I get into my truck and go to B&Vs house. I knock on be door, Betty opens the door. "Hey, how's she doing?" She ask quietly. I nod. "Shes fine just has a concussion. How's Jason?" I ask quietly. "He's in the bathroom having a panic attack." She let's me in. I go to the bathroom where he is. "It's locked." Betty whispers. I knock on the door. "Bud. Open the door." I tell him. He opens up. "Come here." I whisper as I get on my knees. He walks over and hugs me.

"Hey, feeling better?" I ask Sarah quietly. "Yeah." I smile. "Get some rest." I whisper to her. "I love you sweetheart." I get up. "Can you close the blinds more?" I nod and shut them. "You're ok." I whisper and close the door. I take a deep breath and sit down by the door waiting for her next panic attack. "She ok?" Jason ask quietly. I nod. "She will be later." I whisper. He sits on my lap. I rub his hair softly. "Mom?" He looks back at me. I nod. "What's up bud?" I ask quietly. "Why do mommy and Betty call me JJ they know that's not name." I smile sadly. "Mom's brother, buddy." I look over at Cheryl who's looks at me. "What happened?" He ask. Cheryl goes into our room. "It's a story for when you're older." I tell him. "Ok." He nods. "Mom!" Sarah yells from her room. "I need to help her." I whisper. "Right." I get up and Jason runs to his room. I feel bad because I never have time for him. "Mom!" I open the door. "Hey you're ok." I whisper.