25

TONI POV:

"What are you doing here?" Cheryl ask quietly. "Why did you stop talking to me for 3 month period?" I ask immediately. "Because I couldn't face you." She whispers. "Why? Because I've fucked everything up?" She shakes her head. "Because you looked so happy with Veronica." She lets me in and we sit down. "Cheryl! I'm miserable with her!" I stand up. "Than why did you cheat?" She ask quietly. "Because I thought you didn't love me." I answer honestly. "Why wouldn't I love you?" She goes closer to me. "Because you started drinking again, I just thought maybe you didn't want to be around me anymore." We talk for a while about our problems. For about 3 hours to be exact and we're still not at the bottom of any of this. There have been tears, of course there's been yelling everything has happened these hours. "So you and Veronica?" I shake my head. "I just did it to piss you off. That night where we had sex and I didn't have a condom on... did anything happen?" I ask vaguely. She looks up at me kinda pissed off. "Honestly what happened?" I sit at the edge if the couch. "Do you really want to know?" She looks at her hands. Than I realize what she did. "Oh." My heart drops. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have been there." I ask quietly. "Because I was mad at you! Because you didn't want to be with me! I don't know Toni why don't you ask yourself and all the fucked up shit you did to get us into this situation!" She yells at me. I take a deep breath. I stand up. "I could have been there! Maybe I couldn't have talked you out of it but maybe I could have been there for you. Cheryl please." She stands up and walks closer to me. "I could have helped you get through whatever you were going through." I whisper taking her hands. "I love you more than anything. And I know! I seriously fucked up. You have every right to never talk to me again. Just know I broke things off with Veronica and I wanted to know if we could start over." She looks at me. "Please Cher." She slaps me in the face. "Get out." I take a deep breath, grab my jacket and leave. I get in my truck and drive home. "Hey Toni!" Sweet Pea yells from the living room. He's watching some football game. "You were gone long." I go into the kitchen and get some ice. I walk back in and sit next to Sweet Pea. "How did it go?" He ask quietly. I shake my head. "It was going well until I asked to start new and she slapped me and kicked me out." I whisper. "Also she got an Abortion without my knowledge." I say quietly. "Can I be honest?" He ask quietly. "Yeah." She whispers. "I don't think it's a good idea for you and Cheryl to get back together."