24

1 year later
TONI POV:

It's Christmas break for the kids, Sweet Pea has moved in officially. I just need someone else here and he got thrown out of his house. Cheryl and I are on speaking terms, there was a period of time that she wouldn't even see the kids. Jason and Chris are in middle school. Jason is still not in regular school though. "Toni!" Chris yells from upstairs. I run upstairs and to his room. "What?" I ask quietly. "I need help with my tie." He whispers. I fix his tie. "Have you talked to Cheryl?" I ask quietly. He still hasn't come out to her. "No. I can't bring myself to do it." He whispers. "Do you want me to talk to her? She's now willing to listen to me. Which is very new as we all know." He smiles and laughs softly. "I don't know. I'll think about it. How are you and Veronica?" He ask quietly. "Ahh, fine. Yeah it's the same as the last time you asked." Veronica and I have been in a few dates and they have all ended in her bed. She's not Cheryl, but I've given up on trying to win her heart. "You nervous?" I ask excitedly. "No, because unlike you I don't cheat." He walks out. I take a deep breath.

"V." I moan. The bed squeaks as I thrust faster. "Oh fuck!" I cum inside her. "Toni!" She holds he back of my neck. "Mom!" Jason knocks of the door. "One second." I grab a robe, throw it on and walk out of the bathroom. "What?" I ask frustrated. "Sweet Pea won't follow my routine." I look down. "That's great." I whisper to him. "But-." I stop him. "I'm in the middle of something." I slam the door in his face.