10

TONI POV:

"Cheryl I'm home!" I yell throwing my jacket on the kitchen table. It's quiet for once. "Cheryl?!" I go to her office. There's a note on her desk. "Sarah is with the therapist for the next hour, Jason is at rehearsal. The password is 3/6/99. Obviously i'm changing it after." I look up Of course it's my birthday. I pull at every book until the door opens. I put in the combination. "Where are the ki-." She walks over to me naked. "Take your pants off. Now!" I rip of my pants. She grabs a condom. "Cheryl, what are you doing?" I ask quietly. "Shhh." She sits me down on the couch in the room. Yes we have everything in here. "Cher." She slides the condom on me. She rides me slowly. "Hmm fuck." I moan out. "Shh." I moan loudly. "I'm gonna cum!" I moan as I cum. "God!" I groan. "Did I say you can cum?" She ask quietly. "You never said I couldn't!" I groan. She gets off me and takes my hand. She lies me down on my stomach. "Cheryl." I groan. She opens my mouth. "Shut up." She puts a gag on me. She slides a butt plug into me. I moan loudly. She flips me over and rides me. I moan loudly. We go over to the bed she slides off the condom. She goes and gets a flesh light. She takes of my gag out and strokes fast. "Ahh! Fuck!" I moan. "I'm gonna cum!" I yell. She pulls the flesh light off as I cum all over myself. I sit up but Cheryl immediately pushes me back. "God damnit!" She grabs my warm towel. "Cheryl." She wipes the cum off my stomach. "Are you still mad?" I ask quietly. I sit up as she walks away. "Honestly?" She turns around. I nod. "More than ever." I look down. "I didn't mean what I said." I tell her standing up and grabbing my shirt. "That's the problem you did." I shake my head. "I didn't mean it Cheryl!" I walk over to her. "Than why did you say it?" She pushes me back slightly. She walks out. "Cheryl!" I walk out. "Put some clothes on Jason's going to be home soon." I run upstairs and grab new clothes. I run back downstairs. "What's really bothering you?" I ask quietly sitting down in at the kitchen table. "This pregnancy!" She confesses. My heart drops. "I don't want another kid!" She yells. "We've talked about this." The doorbell rings. "We'll talk about this when tonight." I whisper. She wipes her tears as I get the door. "Hey bud. Veronica." Jason runs upstairs. Cheryl walks over. "Betty and I talked and we're ok with it if you guys are sure you want to do this." I look at Cheryl. "There's just one problem." She whispers. "It's twins." Veronica nods. "I'll talk to Betty, I don't think she'll have a problem though." She smiles. "I'll see you later." She walks away. I close the door. "We're going to be ok." I whisper cupping her cheek. "O-o-o-ok." She holds back tears. "I'm gonna go pick Sarah up." I whisper. She nods. "Ok." I walk out to pick up Sarah. I get in my truck and pick Sarah up. "Come on." She takes my hand. "How did it go today?" I ask quietly. "She did better. I have a letter for you guys so we can talk about the progress she's made. Just try to get it back as soon as possible." I nod. "Ok. We'll be back next week." We walk out and go to the truck. "No!" Sarah pulls back as she squats down on the ground. "What's wrong?" She shakes her head. I pick her up and bring her to the bed of my truck to calm her down. "No!" Sarah yells. I pull her closer. "You're ok." I whisper. She cries into me. "Come on we have to go home." She shakes her head. "Do you want to go to Pops first?" I ask quietly. "Yeah." I wipe her tears. "Ok." I help her off the bed of my truck and we go to Pops. We walk in and order. She lies her head on me. "What- what were you you a-a-and and Cheryl f-f-fig-fighting a-a-abou-out?" Sarah ask nervously. "You." I answer honestly. "You're not ready for school and Cheryl still doesn't believe that. She doesn't want to believe that." I say quietly. "Oh. I'm sorry I've caused problems." She looks up. "It's not your fault." I whisper. "It's not your fault."

"Well she's still not talked about everything. Maybe Toni you were right about school though." The therapist says quietly. I look at Cheryl. "Told you." I whisper to her. "I never said you weren't wrong!" She whispers. "So what are you suggesting?" I ask quietly. "You take her out and homeschool her." I sit back. "We were planing on that." I say quietly. "We're just worried Sarah is going to have low social skills like our son." I say quietly knowing Cheryl can't bring herself to say it. I rub her back. "Well, I'm gonna be honest. Your son probably has more than that going on. But Sarah won't have as a hard time with social skills." I look at Cheryl who nods. "Ok. Ok. Speaking of Jason. Umm, do you know of anyone that does testing for ASD?" She ask nervously. "Yeah actually there are a few places I can suggest a few people." The therapist smiles. Cheryl nods. "Ok. Ok." We talk about Sarah for a while and go home. "Everything will be ok." I whisper to her.