5

CHERYL POV:

"Well?" Toni ask as I walk out of the bathroom. "It's negative." I whisper. "That's good, right?" She stands up. "Well, it might not be true!" I say. "Do you want to have another kid?" She ask quietly. "No- yes! I don't know!" She takes my hand. "Well. Let's wait a day or two and take it again. Not the exact one obviously." She smiles. "Maybe we should wait a while and look at that one again to." I whisper. "Yeah."

TONI POV:

"What's up?" Sweet Pea ask as I sit at the bar. "I need a drink." I whisper. He smiles and pours me a drink. "What's wrong?" He ask quietly. "Cheryl might be pregnant. Our daughter can't sleep through the night and Jason well, he just exist." He smiles. "Cheryl's pregnant?" I nod. "Yeah." I say sadly. "That's great!" He insist. "We're horrified. We aren't ready to have another kid. We have our hands full with Sarah and Jason." I say in a panic. "How is Sarah?" He ask quietly. "She has so much anxiety. She heard a door knock and dropped a plate because she got scared, she doesn't sleep through the night, she only talks to me. She some times talks to Jason and she might be my niece!" He looks at me confused. "Your brother?" I nod. "I don't know what to do! I'm trying to be strong for Cheryl but I'm horrified." I confess. I take a deep breath.

Cheryl walks out of the bathroom again. "Well?" I ask. "Negative." I smile. "That's good! Right?" She shrugs. "I don't know!" She panics. "Do you want to have more kids?" I ask. "I want more kids, Not now." She whispers. I take her hand. "Everything will be ok." I whisper. "Well when we are ready, we'll revisit this. But you're not pregnant, that's good." I tell her quietly. "Come on, the kids will be up any minute now!" I get up and we go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and make breakfast. I hear four small feet running down the stairs. "Hey guys." I turn around quickly. "What were you and mom talking about earlier?" Jason ask quietly. "Nothing bud." I lie. "You're lying." I look back at Jason. "What?" I ask him quietly. "I know you're lying." God! Why does he have to see right through everyone. "Jason it's not really any of your business." I say quietly. "Ok." Him and Sarah go back to there own thing as I finish making breakfast. "Toni!" Cheryl yells from upstairs. "I'll be back in a minute don't kill each other." I panic. I go upstairs. "Cheryl, what's wrong?" She hands me the test. "I just needed to make sure and this showed up." She whispers. I look down at the test. "I can't do this." She whispers. "It's ok." I tell her quietly. "I'm not ready to have another kid, we can't afford it." I hold her cheeks as she starts crying. "Cher look at me." She makes eye contact with me. "Do you really not want to do this?" I ask seriously. "Not now." I sit back. "Wait when would we have not used a condom?" I ask slightly pissed off. "Our wedding. We were both ready drunk and Jason was with Betty and Veronica that night." She whispers. "Right." I whisper. "We'll get through this, there's options." Cheryl takes a deep breath. "You're right." She tells herself. "We should wait to tell people though." I whisper. "Of course."

"You're definitely pregnant!" The nurse says quietly. "What do you mean definitely?" She ask slightly pissed off. "Well, its twins." I look up at Cheryl, her face breaks. "I'll give you guys a minute." The nurse walks out. I take Cheryl's hand. "Hey, it's going to be ok." I whisper. I kiss her hands. She starts crying. "We can't do this." She whispers. "Cheryl, Betty and Veronica have been trying to have kids for a year or so now, how about we talk to them." I suggest. "I don't know." She starts to panic. "Cheryl." I try to stop her. "Cheryl!" I stand in front of her. "We'll get through this." I tell her.

"Get down! Get down!" I look behind me and a building blows up. Once I get my surroundings I look over and there's a kid lying there. "Hey kid." I shove them gently. "No, no, no!"

"No!" I shoot up in a pool of sweat. "Toni go check on Sarah." Cheryl rolls over thinking that was Sarah. I get up and take a shower to have a panic attack. Once I've calmed, I go out to the bedroom and Cheryl is awake. "Toni." She looks up at me. I walk over to her. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly. "Nothing. It's hot and I woke up, I needed a shower." I lie. "Toni..." Cheryl cups my cheek. "I'm fine." I lie. "You're lying." She whisper as I go to the door to check in Sarah. "I don't want to talk about it, I love you but, you just won't understand." I answer honestly. "Oh." She realizes. "I'm going to check on the kids." I whisper and go to Sarah's room first. She's sound asleep for once. "I wonder how long this will last." I whisper. I shrug and go to Jason's room and he's fine, I'm not really worried about him, he does have some nightmares but he's also 7 so, what do you expect? I walk back to Cheryl and I's room. I lie next to her. "I love you." I whisper and rap my arm around her. "I love you." She whispers. She drifts off to sleep. I roll over staring at the ceiling. I don't want another kid, let alone twins! It makes sense knowing Cheryl's family history. I look at Cheryl. I can't do this. I get up and go downstairs. "Mom?" I turn around to Sarah. "What's wrong sweetie?" I ask tiredly. "I need water." She whispers. "Ok." I grab her a cup and some water. She sits at the table. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly. "Why?" I ask quietly as I sit in front of her. "You seem upset." She whispers. I smiles sadly. "Just some stressful stuff going on." I tell her. "Like what?" She ask. "Not really Important for you to know." I stall. "Oh, why?" She ask quietly. "Cheryl and I are dealing with some stuff." I say quietly, her eyes get wide. "You're not getting a divorce, right?" I shake my head. "No! Of course not. It's kinda the opposite." I realize. "It's just not really your business." I whisper. "Cheryl's pregnant!" She says out of the blue. "No. She's not!" I lie. God I hate lying to her. "Ok." She get up. "Tell me when she is." She walks upstairs. I grab her cup and place it in the sink. I take a deep breath. I go upstairs, Sarah is asleep.