five.

Duncan's eyes widened seeing Courtney holding shopping bags. "Where'd you get the money to buy all this?" He asked before Heather walked in smiling widely. "From me, Duncan!" His mouth dropped when the Asian walked in behind Courtney. What the hell is she trying to do? "Come on, Courtney. Let's go get your room situated." The brunette nodded as her and Heather walked to her room. Duncan picked up his phone when the two shut the door. He dialed the number in putting the phone to his ear. "What's up D-Man?"

"Nothing, but I want you guys to meet my roommate today." He could tell the guy was celebrating on the other line. "Cool, I'll bring the crew over." The guy said before hanging up. Duncan jumped seeing Heather standing in the hallway looking at him. "What Heather?" The Asian walked over sitting on his loveseat. "I like her. Courtney is a cool girl, she's stubborn like me. You like her huh?" The delinquent scoffed. "No.." he saw the raven haired Asian raise an eyebrow and sighed. "Okay, yes I do but I know she's not ready for another relationship." She nodded agreeing. "Yeah, just give her a month till you start showing her hints." She smirked at him before a knock on the door made them both look at it. "It's open!" Heather's eyes widened seeing who came through the door.

"Geoff, Malibu, Alejandro! What's up guys!" Heather rolled her eyes turning away so she wouldn't have to talk to the green eyed Latino. But every now and then she would sneak a glance at him, sometimes locking eyes with him. The four kept talking as Heather isolated herself. "So where's this roommate of yours Duncan?" Alejandro asked looking around. "Oh yeah, Courtney! Come here!" The brunette made her way out and stepped back widening her eyes seeing the people in it. "Oh hi Bridgette, and two guys I dont know." The green eyed Latino stepped closer to her smirking. "Silly me, I'm Alejandro. You must be Courtney." She nodded as he took her hand placing a kiss on it. Making both Heather and Duncan glare at the guy, the blonde noticed and pushed Alejandro away from the tan brunette. "What's up, I'm Geoff! Courtney's a nice name, but it doesn't slip off the tongue well. I'm gonna give you a nickname." She nodded slowly looking at the blonde man confused. "Sorry about him, Court. They were excited to meet you." Bridgette then cut in looking at Geoff. Giving him a 'calm down' look. "Anyways, me and Heather wanted to take you out tonight. Just us girls." The brunette then turned to look at Heather. "Is that why you took me shopping?" Which made the Asian shrug in response. "Maybe."

~

"Don't drink too much ladies, and Heather. Don't kill my roommate!" He said making Heather give him the middle finger as the girls got into their Uber Heather ordered. "Alright guys, time to get drunk ourselves!" Geoff yelled as the two guys cheered heading for Duncan's cabinet. "What'd you get Geoff?" Duncan asked as him and Alejandro looked towards the blonde party guy. "Great question, and I have the answer." He said grabbing the bag he put on Duncan's coffee table. "Here we have Hennessy, Tequila, vodka, and some cranberry juice cause Alejandro always needs a chaser." He said as him and the delinquent started to laugh. "Oh, that is gold Geoff. Pop these babies open man let's go!" The Latino glared at them grabbing the bottle of Hennessy popping the cap off. "Yeah let's get wasted amigos."

~

Bridgette walked in shushing the two drunk girls behind her. They both staggered in behind her seeing Alejandro and Geoff passed out of the sofas. Empty bottles of liquor on the table. "Great.. the guys are drunk too." The blonde whispered laying Heather with Alejandro, before guiding Courtney to her room. "Goodnight, Court." She tucked the brunette in as she giggled. "I love you blondie!" She squealed as Bridgette shushed her. "I love you too, now shh." She waved before leaving her room and closing the door to lay with Geoff. The brunette climbed out of bed giggling after Bridgette closed the door. She wobbled out of her bedroom and made her way to Duncan's room. She held onto the door frame looking at the delinquent sleeping. She unsteadily walked to his bed before falling ontop of him laughing. Duncan's eyes shot open before seeing the brunette ontop of him laughing.

"Court?" He asked as she looked at him smirking. "Hi.." she put her legs on each side of him wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hi? Are you drunk?" He looked at her raising an eyebrow as she giggled rolling her eyes. "Just a little. Is that a problem?" "Yes, it really is. Now come on I'm gonna take you back to your room." The delinquent was bout to pick her up but was abruptly stopped when she crashed her lips into his. He hesitated before kissing her back flipping them over so he was ontop of her. "Oh Duncan..."