fifthteen.

"Are you sure about this ma'am?" He looked at her and she nodded closing her eyes as she teared up. "I'm very sure." She sighed shakily. "Please, just give me the ticket." He nodded behind his desk as he handed her ticket. "Ticket to Winiberg. Friday, May 26th." She took it out of his hand before she walked out.

~

The two girls laughed as they entered heather's apartment. "I still can't believe you did that. You're out of control." Bridgette nudged the asian as they both busted out laughing. Heather noticed the jacket on the coat rack as she walked upstairs. "Courtney! Court! I know you're here bitch." She tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "One second.. getting dressed." She jumped up putting the ticket under her pillow. "God here you go. We wanna see you naked bitch!" Heather said as her and Bridgette laughed before the door opened. "Hey. How long were you here before we got here?" Courtney shrugged as she sat back on her bed. "About an hour." Bridgette followed and sat laying her head on her lap. "Court. We are gonna get Gwen. Duncan doesn't wanna be with her. He wa-" "Stop! It doesn't matter. It's over for us. Gwen is gonna keep trying to ruin my life. I'm just over it." Heather furrowed her eyes brows sitting infront on the girl. "What? No, Court.. Duncan loves yo-" Courtney shook her head getting up as Bridgette sat up watching her. "I'm going back home.. to my parents."

~

"CODE RED! CODE FUCKING RED PEOPLE!" Heather ran in her store where all her friends were waiting. Bridgette followed after her, walking the same scared expression on her face. "What babe, are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Geoff asked and Bridgette nodded pecking his lips. "I'm fine, but Courtney's not. She's leaving." Duncan's eyes widened looking at her. "W-what?!" "She's leaving on Friday. So we have to do this plan fast. We have to get Gwen to confess she's not pregnant and get Courtney and Duncan back together." Heather looked at all of them. "Can you guys do it?"

"I have an idea to make her confess.. but it's kinda crazy."

~

"Hi Ms. Foster, thank you for coming today. I know you were skeptical about this." Izzy smiled at Gwen sweetly. Her red hair wrapped up into a bun, a doctor's coat sat on her body loosely. "Yeah hi. Before my boyfriend comes, I'm not actually pregnant so could you just put up a fake sonogram on the screen so he doesn't know." Gwen saw her face twist into confusion. "Please. I know that you maybe lose your job, but I am willing to pay you a lot of money." Izzy saw Duncan turn the corner coming toward them before he winked at her. She smiled nodding at Gwen. "Okay, I'll do it Ms. Foster." She led the two into a room and helped Gwen on to the bed and got the sonogram equipment out. "This gel is a little cold, Ms. Foster. Just warning you." Izzy began to rub the gel on her stomach before looking at the screen. "Well this is weird. Ms. Foster the baby isn't appearing on the screen." Gwen's eyes widened as she looked up at the redhead. "What do you mean Doc?" Duncan asked from his chair faking confusion. "I don't think you're pregnant."

"W-what that has to be a mistake. Your machine is probably broken." Izzy shook her head and gave Gwen a napkin to wipe her stomach off. "Sorr-" "I'll kill you, you bitch!" Gwen launched at Izzy before the red head shoved her to the ground taking the doctors coat off. "Maybe you'll think twice before trying to play my friend." She smirked before walking out. "So you were lying this whole time." "Yes, but you have to understand." Duncan laughed shaking his head. "No. I actually don't. I'm outta here Gwen. You can come get your stuff tomorrow." And with that he walked out the doctors office.