ten.

Courtney smiled widely as she was leaving her law school. They had gotten their practice exams back and she got a 98% on it. She was beyond happy, she knew once the actual exam came she would do great on it. And that was enough to have her smiling ear to ear, but her smile disappeared when she saw who was standing outside waiting for her. "Duncan..." The delinquent leaned on his car looking at her. "What are you doing here?" He rolled his eyes as he approached her. "I wanted to see you. How's the new apartment?" Beads of sweat firmed on her brow as she looked at him. "Umm, yeah it's really nice." "Really? Where is it?" She laughed nervously shrugging. "You probably don't know where it is." He scoffed shaking his head. "I know this whole city, just tell me. I'm not just gonna pull up on you.. unless you want me too." She rolled her eyes as she started to walk away. The delinquent quickly followed after her grabbing her arm lightly. "alright aright, I'm sorry. Let me drive you home."

"Really Duncan, I'm fine I'll take the bus." He looked at her sadly. "Please.." she sighed and nodded. "Okay, fine. You can take me home, only cause it's really hot today." She got into his car as he smiled getting in on the drivers side. "Okay you're gonna have to tell me where to go." Courtney nodded as she started to tell him the directions to her house.

~

"Okay, you can stop here." The brunette stopped him a block away from Heather's apartment. He looked at the small apartment building she stopped him at. "You live here?" She nodded smiling. "Yep, umm later Duncan. I-I'll call you, okay?" "Wait let me walk you in." She climbed out the car before she started shaking her head. "No, it's fine." Duncan got out the car looking at the brunette. "Come on Court. I wanna see your place, please." Worry took over her face but she covered it with a smile. "No, no I still haven't unpacked. It's alot of boxes." Duncan smiled back before shrugging. "Oh, it's fine I'll help you I h-" "Duncan get back in the fucking car!" His teal eyes widened as he got back in his car starting it. "Bye Duncan..." but there was no reply as he drove away. Courtney frowned watching him drive away.

"Hey Court.. what's wrong?" Heather looked at the brunette as she walked in, a frown present on her face. Courtney sat next to the asian as she put her head in her hands. Heather scooted closer hugging her looking at her face. "Did something happen in class? Did you fail the practice exam?!" Tears fell out the brunettes eyes as she shook her head still staring at the floor. "Then what is it?"

"I'm falling for Duncan!"