eight.

3 months later

"Bridgette I can't believe you're pregnant. Congrats guys!" The brunette smiled at the couple as she rested her hand on Bridgette's stomach. "Thanks Mocha!" Geoff smiled back tipping his big cowboy hat off to her. "It's so cool, you guys are actually having a baby!" The chubby blonde exclaimed from across the room. Izzy nodded excitedly next to him. "Yeah, me and big O are definitely getting you guys somethings for the baby." Heather cocked her head to the side looking at the two blondes. "When are you two gonna find out the gender." Bridgette shrugged, still smiling widely. "Probably in two months."

"Ugh, I am going to spoil the hell out of that baby. I can see it." The asian shook her head, thinking about it. "You guys should just let Heather buy everything for the munchkin. She's loaded, it won't even dent her bank account." Duncan laughed with the others. Heather pulled her hand back to hit him in the head but stopped shrugging. "I would hit you but it's true." She laughed with them as Alejandro smirked at her. "So when are we gonna have a baby, mi amor?" The asian scoffed scooting away from him crossing her arms. Courtney suddenly groaned looking down at her phone. "Ugh, I just got a text from Gwen." "Gross, why?"

"Apparently she wants to talk."

~

When Courtney entered the cafe the goth jumped up to greet her, but stopped after seeing Duncan come in after her. "Hey... why is Duncan here?" She looked confused, and scared. "He's my ride. Just act like he's not here." "Yeah, I won't be listening anyways." Courtney slid into the booth on one side, Duncan joining her on his phone. While Gwen sat on the other side, looking around awkwardly. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" Her head snapped back to the brunette, and bit her lip. "Right, I really wanna apologize for everything." Duncan raised an eyebrow behind his phone, he nudged Courtney lightly with his leg. "I feel bad for how it went down." Courtney caught his hint, but kept her attention on Gwen. "I never meant to hurt you Courtney." She shrugged looking at her, "but you did.. no taking it back now." Gwen sighed looking down before looking back up at her. "Will you atleast forgive me?"

"Quick question.. why are you just apologizing now. It's been three months since it happened. And you didn't seem to feel bad when we saw you that morning three months ago at IHOP. So why now?" The goth stuttered trying to speak but nothing came out. "Exactly. You don't have an excuse, because this apology is fake. Just like your personality. Come on Duncan, I'm done with this trash." The delinquent slid out the booth, and the shorter brunette followed after him. Before the two both walked out getting into his car. While Gwen just watched sadly as the two rode away.

~

"That was amazing, Court! I wish it was on camera.. wait it is!" He cheered as he held his phone. Courtney shook her head laughing a bit. "I don't know what came over me. I'm just tired of being lied to and taken for granted. I'm not letting it happen anymore." Duncan smirked at her as he threw his arm around her shoulder. "I love it. It's so bad ass of you." He laughed as she playfully rolled her eyes taking his arm off. "I'm serious though, Courtney. This is good for you. Don't let people walk over you." He leaned on the counter with one arm as he looked at her. "It's all because of you! You're really bringing me out of my shell." She teased poking his chest before looking up at him. "Thank you Duncan." The two locked eyes, smiling wide as they accepted what was bound to happen. Both leaning in slowly before their lips met half way.