fourteen.

"Well did you talk to her?" Heather asked as she was on the phone with Duncan. She was laying in the bed with Alejandro, who was sleeping next to her. "No, I was on stage with Cody. By time I seen her she was leaving." The asian sighed sitting up. "I don't like you guys not talking. This all that goth bitches fault, ugh!" Duncan raised an eyebrow on the other line. "Was that a moan? Woah, is Alejandro there?" Heather scoffed as she started to get dressed the phone to her ear. "It was a groan, not a moan! And so what if he is here? That's none of your business future daddy!" "That is not funny Lee!" "Fuck you, I don't care!" "You're an asshole! Why does Al put up with you?!" "Cause he loves me just like Gwen looooves you. Bye bitch!" The asian smiled as she hung up before she heard a groan behind her. "Heather, Mi amor. Must you always be so loud in the morning?" Heather turned to him and scowled before she got out the bed. "Shut up!"

"Now where are you going?" He questioned as he watched her walk to her closet. "I'm about to shower so I can go see Bridgette." She stopped talking as she glanced over at him, rolling her eyes and leaning on the wall. "You wanna shower with me?" The Latino laughed getting out of the bed. "I'd thought you never ask."

~

"Wait.. you know who's a doctor? Well a nurse practitioner.." the raven haired woman raised an eyebrow at the pregnant blonde infront of her. "Who?" "Noah, Noah Harn. He works where I go for my check ups. I could easily ask him to test on Gwen. We just have to get her in there." The blonde looked back at her after she finished her idea, and saw the asian looking at her with utter confusion. "Who the fuck is Noah?" Bridgette sighed shaking her head. "Oh my god! The scrawny little guy that hung out with Cody an-" "and who the fuck is Cody?" "Heather!" The asian furrowed her eyebrows more shrugging. "What? I don't know these people you are talking about." Bridgette rolled her eyes as she shook her head. "When you see them, you'll know who they are. Now, the plan is..."

~

"Hey Gwen!" Bridgette squealed hugging the girl lightly. "Hey! Wow, you are so big." Gwen looked at her stomach surprised and smiled. "Congrats." The blonde smiled back. "Thanks, congrats to you too. I heard about the pregnancy." She smiled before Heather interrupted them. "Gwen. Hey.. I know we've never been the best of friends but I feel like we should at least be cordial now. Since you're pregnant by Duncan, and you know he's like a brother to me." Gwen nodded, putting on a fake smile that perfectly resembled the one that Heather had on her face. The two shook hands before Bridgette spoke up. "Oh my god, I forgot! Gwen I've been going to this hospital for my checkups they are amazing! You should try them out." "N-no I'm good!" Heather raised an eyebrow at the girl as Bridgette showed confusion. "Why?" "I just really like the doctor I go to." The girls nodded looking at eachother as Heather mouthed to Bridgette. 'We're gonna need Duncan.'

~

Duncan punched a wall as he turned to the two girls, who showed no fear looking back at him. "What the fuck Heather! I told you not to tell them! You always do this!" Her nose twitched as she glared at him. "Don't give me that shit Duncan! You need help! We want to help, we're your friends..." her face softened as she looked up at the ceiling breathing in. "We're your family."

Duncan bit his lip before pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry. I know you're trying to help. I love you." They pulled away, Duncan keeping his hands on her shoulders. Bridgette smiled at the moment the two had before she looked at Duncan. "And we don't actually think Gwen is pregnant. But to confirm this we need you to take her to Noah Harn, he's a nurse practitioner now." Duncan smirked pulling his phone out. "Dming him now."

"Am I the only one who doesn't know who that is?!"