ECB News

www.elysiumcitybuzznews.com

ENGAGEMENT OF THE YEAR!
January 31, 2019

The leading heir of KEY Corporation, Kim Taehyung, and the only daughter to inherit more than a quarter of the mentioned corporation, Bae Joohyun – are officially engaged as of this morning today!

The citizen of Elysium City had heard about their rumored engagement last year. Some was saying that it wasn’t likely but many business experts suggested that it was an advantageous engagement for both families. Speculation grew when the twenty-five year old heir posted a photo of him seemingly enjoying his close proximity with the three-year-older childhood friend. But once they made it on the headline, both turned their accounts private.

______________________________

October 29, 2018Posted by @justaehyungkimjustaehyungkim noona, I’m prettier than you______________________________

October 29, 2018
Posted by @justaehyungkim
justaehyungkim noona, I’m prettier than you
______________________________

According to our credible source who asked to remain anonymous, the two had never showed their affection in public because they chose to remain professional. But last night, our source guaranteed that the speculation about their rumored engagement was over.

Forthwith, the rumor about the heir of a  multi-millionaire corporation having a colleague girlfriend namely as “Ms. Kang” was thrown to trash. The same source told us that it was nothing but a ridiculous gossip. In fact, we are told to anticipate the Semi-centennial Foundation Anniversary of the corporation happening tomorrow night at the prestigious Bella Notte Aparthotel. Fortunately, EBC is one of the three biggest media teams to feature such a remarkable event in the business field of Asia.

Make sure to stay tune for more hot updates!

Read related articles:

KEY Corp’s Leading Heir Is Allegedly in a Relationship with a Colleague!
January 27, 2019

KEY Corps Is Unreplaceable For Another Five Years
December 31, 2018

What Happened to Kim Seokjin? The eldest grandson of KEY Corp’s co-founder.
December 4, 2018

Kim Bora Shared More Photos of the Kim’s First Grandchild!
November 22, 2018

__