EBC News

www.elysiumcitybuzznews.com

BREAKING NEWS: KIM AND BAE, OFFICIALLY NOT ENGAGED! Kim Taehyung’s legit girlfriend, revealed!
February 1, 2019

Everything about the grand founding anniversary of KEY Corporation at the Bella Notte Aparthotel was going smoothly as planned until an hour ago, the engagement between Kim Taehyung and Bae Joohyun was announced false by the latter

Everything about the grand founding anniversary of KEY Corporation at the Bella Notte Aparthotel was going smoothly as planned until an hour ago, the engagement between Kim Taehyung and Bae Joohyun was announced false by the latter. The shocking revelation rose some brows and caused curious murmurings around the wide room but that didn’t end there!

After the short greeting of the heiress to introduce the three heads of the family comprised by the corporation, the current leader made a short greeting for his guests and asked for his son to tell the message on his behalf. It was an inspiring message to consider, but it’s in the end when things started to get saucy:

“…but before I leave this platform, I’d like to thank Joohyun noona for clarifying the false news about our engagement. I should’ve done that, but I guess it made her a little impatient and grabbed the chance to speak once and for all. For now, I’d like to do the same and grab this opportunity to clarify things (…) I’m in a private relationship with my colleague, Kang Seulgi-ssi. But I guess it's not that private anymore (...) I hope this honesty will stop the nonsensical speculation around. Thank you.”

It was unfortunate for all media teams to be prohibited recording video aside from the live broadcast streaming online only to be accessed through their official website.

ECB News is still doing its best to gain juicy information about the new official couple.
Watch out for more updates!

Read related articles:

ENGAGEMENT OF THE YEAR!
January 31, 2019

KEY Corp’s Leading Heir Is Allegedly in a Relationship with a Colleague!
January 27, 2019

KEY Corps Is Unreplaceable For Another Five Years
December 31, 2018

Kim Taehyung as an Elite Playboy
December 9, 2018

What Happened to Kim Seokjin? The eldest grandson of KEY Corp’s co-founder.
December 4, 2018