03

It was pleasure observing her with a pair of dead eyes. The way she looked from left to right and crossing her leg to the other from another and vice versa were like patterns he couldn't miss. The way she looked so disappointed whenever she glanced on her phone screen were amusing enough for him to monitor her every move from afar. And those hands.. the way she tapped her long fingers on the counter beside her unfinished glass of tonic was such an appealing sight.

Twice did some random guys tried to tame her but she didn't even entertain them for a single second. He couldn't blame them especially seeing the woman in crimson dress that's embracing her petite figure beautifully. Her long jet black hair falling carelessly on her back and her eyes, almost as sharp-looking as his.
The unknown woman arrived thirty minutes after him. She saved him from leaving the club simply because boredom was killing him softly. But once he saw the beauty she possessed, and the steady composure she had while in solitude in such aesthetically chaotic place, gave him an unusual first impression about her.

But as he gulped from his 4th mug of booze for the night, she suddenly stood from her seat, making him stop his tracks. Once she was on her way out, he stood from their seat and left the rest of his friends to meet her.
As much as possible, he avoided contact with other people lost in the vibes of the music playing. It always irritated him although watching them was not that bad of an idea. He almost lost her, if not only with her crimson dress standing out from the sea of black and neutral colors. And talking about perfect timing, some stupid bumped her hard enough to throw her petite body onto his.

Having quick reflexes, he caught her on time before she completely fall on his body. He grasped the side of her torso, a little higher than her waist, but she quickly recovered herself and with composure, she muttered something he was pretty sure was "thank you".

He wanted to see her face up close, but he needed to go at the counter as soon as possible. Why? Because little missy forgot her dress coat hanging on the backrest of her seat. And he couldn't afford losing the -

Damn it, he thought upon seeing another woman who took the seat. Nonetheless, he walked towards it.

"Hey," he approached the woman with eyes still dead as fuck.

"Hey," said the woman with a grin appearing on her face.

"I have my friends with me on the 1st VVIP table," he said as lively as he could, "one of them was too shy to invite you so as a friend I'm here. Don't you mind joining him?"

"Well sure," the woman said delightfully. "I'd loved to!"

Sure you do, he thought then waited for her to get her ass off of the chair. Once she did, he occupied it and ordered another round of booze which he paid in advance. But he haven't had the mug yet before the woman in crimson dress appeared beside him.

A lopsided smirk curved at the other end of his lips, completely invisible from her.

"Excuse me," she said. "You're leaning against my coat."

Although the club was loud, he was able to hear her serene voice. Its serenity was like no other and it fit her image as a whole.

He lifted her gazes to meet hers. At that precise moment, a bolt of electricity seemed to appear around him. It was not clear when was the last time he felt that way, or was it just the effect of his drinks?

 It was not clear when was the last time he felt that way, or was it just the effect of his drinks?