05

Hello, readers! I’m sorry but there’s a little error about the previous update:

DECEMBER 31, 2018
Working hours: 8am to 4pm ONLY
New Year’s Eve Celebration: 10 PM
See you @ the roof top

Which I will change to this:

DECEMBER 31, 2018
Working hours: 8am to 4pm ONLY
New Year’s Eve Celebration: 9PM-12MN with Junior Engineering Department
See you @ Rotisserie

And Joe didn’t ask HyunA for bringing someone anymore. I just thought that it’s supposed to be Winter and it’s impossible for them to have a freaking roof top celebration. How stupid am I?

__________

One fact about Theo Kim – he’s a light sleeper. And once he felt her moving sideways to face him that morning, his eyes fluttered open right away. Especially when she unconsciously hugged him closer like a pillow which took him off-guard.

For about ten minutes, he stared at her peaceful sleeping face, her short lashes framing her monolid eyes, and her slightly part lips that seemed to be more attractive than the night before.

But all good things came to an end because she woke up.

Until now it didn’t occur to him why he pretended to be asleep, but he was somehow grateful since if he did not, he wouldn’t’ve felt those lips pressed against his forehead. Not too soon though, something from within grew when he heard his front door opened and closed.

Regret?

No fucking way. What was there to regret for anyway? I knew her name, her profession, and I had a perfect night with her. He thought while having his breakfast alone. It’s supposed to be this way. But no matter how hard he tried to deny, there was a regret creeping in. Especially when he started searching for her name.

There were a lot of accounts having the same name as hers, but not even one of them shared the same identity. There were even hotter and more beautiful but her monolid eyes and red lips were nothing compared to theirs.

AM I STILL DRUNK? He thought while throwing his phone on his mattress. He had been fidgeting his phone for thirty minutes but still there was no good results. Fuck it. Forget about her.

But half of his mind couldn’t cooperate with the other half for what he could see while driving towards their family building was her on his passenger seat. He was well-aware that he was alone, but he could still remember every movement she did last night. And the way she gathered her long black hair on her other side, exposing her neck..

Her neck. He sure did a lot on her neck.

Like a fool, he chuckled while killing the engine of his car. He could picture her neck heavily bruised and he didn’t even feel bad about it. Somehow he could imagine her walking on the aisle of the plane with her scarf tied around higher on her neck than usual. Because she’s a flight attendant, right?

That’s what he thought. Until he saw a folder on his table.

Apparently it was a resume when he opened it – and apparently she was sharing at the same face with this Kang Seulgi.

But who was he kidding? Of course it’s her, and he could only laugh on himself like a complete psycho when he realized that for the first time in his entire life, he was played like a fool by someone he had given his real identity with.