Jungkook and Tae rode in silence through the night. Tae wanted to show Jungkook his favorite place in the forest. It was a small lake, hidden deep in the cave, with the opened sky, filled with moonlight. It was truly magnificent. It was beautiful, just like Tae, Jungkook thought.

Full Moon gave enough light to make entire cave glistened with white light, it was magical. Jungkook never thought he would see something so beautiful in his life, but with Tae, everything was possible. The water looked cold but so inviting. Tae was the first who unashamedly took off his clothes and jumped into the lake.

-''Dammit it's cold.'' – He hissed. – ''Oh but it's so worth it, get in Kook.''

Jungkook needs to remind himself not to stare at Tae's naked body before he starts removing his own clothes and pile it neatly on one rock.

He could feel Tae's eyes on his chest and his abs. It made Jungkook blush. He turned and untied his pants letting them slide his hips and muscled thighs. He could swear he head Tae gasped, but he didn't turn around to see. Trying to hide as much as he can, he crouched in front of the water, observing it.

-''Don't look at it, just jump in.'' – Tae's deep baritone echoed around the cave walls. Tae looked so hot with his dark wet hair brushed back by his fingers, so his forehead was showing clearly. How could anyone be so breathtakingly beautiful? Jungkook had no idea.

He counted up to ten before he jumped into glistening water. It was cold, really cold and he felt his heart scream from the shock. He reached for the surface and gasped for air.

-''Ah it's cold.''

Tae chuckled at that. – ''Told you.''

He swam closer and jumped suddenly at surprised Kook and submerged him completely under the water. Jungkook coughed and splashed, while Tae laughed and started swimming away from him, but Jungkook, competitive by nature, could not allow this to go unpunished, so he went on chasing him. They screamed, splashed at one another, and laughed like kids for several minutes. When Jungkook finally caught him, he pulled him towards himself, with all intention to duck him under the water, but he didn't expect Tae's back hitting his chest so harshly and for his own cock to slide between Tae's butt cheeks so easily. They both gasped and Jungkook panicked. He moved away quickly, feeling embarrassed. They swam on the opposite sides, each to his own clothes.

-''We should go back.'' – Tae said quietly after a moment of silently observing the other men, who didn't dare to raise his eyes from the ground. Jungkook agreed quietly.

What first wasn't a trouble at all, riding on Jungkook's horse together, now became a predicament that they didn't expect. They had to ride together again, but the embarrassment was still fresh in Jungkook's mind and he didn't know how to address it.

-''You are shivering Tae.'' – Jungkook said, looking at the other boy.

-''It's cold.'' – Tae answered, not looking Jungkook in the eyes.

-''Umm... you should sit in front then, I...umm.... I can warm you up.'' – He said.

-''Are you sure Kook?''

Jungkook nodded. He only wishes that he wouldn't get a boner, but Tae was cold and he could not sit back. Jungkook is more resilient at the cold anyway.

-''Okay.'' - Tae said and jumped first in the saddle, moving forward so Jungkook would have enough room to sit behind. When he settled himself, Jungkook cursed silently, the space between them was none existing and he was heavily pressing his front at Tae's ass. He wondered how didn't he noticed this before when they rode here. Sure, Tae was behind him, but still, it didn't feel like they didn't have enough room. Or maybe Jungkook just became acutely aware of how great Tae's ass looked as he entered the water.