⊱☯⊰

It was one of those nights when Yoongi had finished all of his work for that day. He didn't know whether or not he liked those nights, because sometimes it seems like he was wasting his time, when he should be doing something useful, on others, he was welcoming the break from work. Tonight, however, he was glad. He stretched in his chair, hearing his joints pop as the relief surged through him. He had certain tension in his body that no amount of stretching could take away. It was quite a long time since he indulges himself in any sexual activity, not even a quick jerk off, so Yoongi decided it was about time to do something about it. He brushed his groin with his hand and felt a knowing warmth. His neglected cock was welcoming any affection he was given. He squeezed himself lightly and felt himself growing harder.

-''Hell yeah.'' – Yoongi murmured, palming himself slowly and enjoying a pleasant sensation of his awaken member. After a while, he untied his pants and wrapped his hand around himself, squeezing again, and groaning low. He reached to grab a small bottle of herb oil he used for his dried and burned hands and poured a bit on his palm. The glide on his cock was heavenly and Yoongi leaned back on his chair, spreading his knees and, finding the right rhythm, started stroking himself. Small gasps and grunts could be heard as his pouty mouth were slightly open and his eyes shut close.

He was so immersed with his pleasure that he jerked violently when he heard a loud knock on the door. His breath hitched in his throat as he squeezed himself tightly on reflex, his face completely lost. The knocking was heard again, this time a bit louder and Yoongi jumped from his table, tucking himself in as he hurried to open the door. He let a small whimpering sound when he saw V on the other side. The blonde devil was standing there gorgeously, eyes gleaming with mischief, while his mouth curled in a sly smirk.

-''Nice to see you Yoongi. It's been a long time.'' – V said and Yoongi gulped, the certain image of V brought back memories that made Yoongi blush profusely. He could feel V's hard stare on his face, noticing his red cheeks, and flustered behavior, sliding down his chest to the evident bulge in his pants. Yoongi shifted slightly behind the door, trying to hide from V's gaze, still refusing the entrance.

-''What do you want?!'' – He stammered nervously, which was one thing he hated tremendously, especially in front of V or Jimin. V's smirk grew wider.

-''Oh but I came to see you. I need to order a few things.''

-''You could just tell Tae what you want.'' – Yoongi spat, still holding the outside of the door with his hand. – ''There is no need for you to come....'' – But his sentences were interrupted by V's hand covering his.

-''Oh but I've missed you. I haven't seen you since...'' – He made a small pause, the corner of his mouth twitched. – ''...the last time I was here.'' – His eyes flashed lustfully as his devilish smirk made Yoongi tremble, jerking his hand from V's touch. He would never admit that, but he was so weak for V, even though he was in love with Jimin. There was something in this blonde devil that he can't place, some mystery and lust. V took a step closer, forcing Yoongi to take a step back. He could feel V's warmth as he gazed up into his eyes. V's voice was like velvet.

-''It's not fair you know...for you to avoid me like that...especially since we had so much fun together the last time.'' – V purred into Yoongi's ear, making the latter shiver. Yoongi closed his eyes as another surge of memories rushed into his mind, making him hot.

-''I'm...n-not...avoiding y-you....I just...do not want to see you again.'' – Yoongi managed to say, taking a deep breath and forced his eyes back angrily at V's.