ⅩⅩⅪ

⊱☯⊰

-''That huge amount of magic can't just disappear.'' – Seunghyun said, watching Jiyong.

-''It didn't disappear.'' – Jiyong said calmly. – ''It was absorbed.''

-''You think the twins got it before they died?'' – The Marquis's eyes were sad when he spoke. The twins grew closer to his heart by the little time they had together and he was really saddened by the news that they didn't make it. If anything, Namjoon was the one who not supposed to survive, not the twins. The injustice still burned him, even though Jiyong did explain how Namjoon's magic worked and how he, as a mortal man, couldn't do a thing, but still. Years of mage's attacks and kills and villainy proved too much to be easily forgotten, even though Namjoon was so well behaved and calm these days, hiding in his room, eating his modest meals and reading, allowing only Jiyong to visit. Seunghyun knew Namjoon was afraid of Jin's retribution because in many ways it was partly his fault that twins were gone and they were everything to Jin. It will take time for Jin to face Namjoon again, to speak to him and eventually forgive him because even though there were blood and hate between them, there was also love and Seunghyun saw it.

Momentarily lost in his thoughts, he was slightly jerked back to preset by Jiyong's voice.

-''They certainly did.'' – He said. There was a certain unrecognizable sound to his voice, Seunghyun wasn't sure, but he did hear it on several occasions before. It was the voice on the edge of excitement and terror and Seunghyun couldn't put his finger on which one it is. Jiyong's eyes frantically flew over the page of the very old book he was studying so intently for several days, before he added. – ''Which would make the thing even easier to do.''

Seunghyun's brows furrowed, still watching his lover's tensed body. He asked. -''To do? What there is to do, love?'

But Jiyong didn't answer for a few moments. Seunghyun knew he ought not to disturb him when he is in this state. He often wondered what was hiding in Jiyong's mind. How many knowledge and secrets. He thought that even if he was allowed a glance into Jiyong's head, he would be left puzzled because nothing would make sense to him. Jiyong was the force of nature, just like the twins were. Maybe that's why Seunghyun was so intrigued by them, because in some ways they reminded him of Jiyong, even though they were completely different and the same at the same time.

-''Oh.'' – Jiyong gasped after a few moments, eyes round, bursting with excitement. – ''Precious, we have to go.''

Sensing the urgency in Jiyong's voice, Seunghyun stood up and in two big steps came to the Count's side. -''What's wrong?''

-''No time, we have to go now.'' – He said, grabbing his hand and then turn to pull him out of the room.

-''Go where?'' – Seunghyun insisted. He disliked being left in the dark while things were happening.

-''Tell you on the way, hurry up Precious.''

Seunghyun allowed being pulled out of the room, brow's still furrowed in confusion.

...

-''Hyung you need to eat something.'' – Jimin's voice came from the door. He was carrying a plate of food.

-''Just leave it Jiminah, I'll eat later.''- Jin's voice was lifeless. He was starring through the wall and who knows where. Jimin sigh, but came to the man and sat next to him.