ⅩⅧ

⊱☯⊰

-''Will you stop doing that? You are making me nervous.'' – Jungkook said, glaring at Jimin, who continued kicking at the locked door, trying to break them.

-''If you raise your lazy ass to help me out, we could get out of this shithole.'' – Jimin said through gritted teeth, the sweat was on his brow right now and he took few steps back before he ran towards the door and hit them with his shoulder, only to wince slightly in pain. – ''Shit.''

-''Only because someone decided to piss off the Earl of Plumcut!'' – Jungkook said annoyed. Jimin turned towards him.

-''He is a prick that doesn't know how to wipe his own ass!''

Jungkook rolled his eyes. – ''He doesn't have to, he has someone to do that for him!''

Jimin continued kicking at the door. – ''Motherfucking asshole...and this motherfucking shithole... fucking prick...who does he think he is.... Motherfucking bastard... fat...fuckface... pig in the silk and a wig....fucking shitface...'' – He kicked harder and harder.

-''Jimin calm the fuck down! You are giving me a headache!'' – Jungkook said irritably and Jimin screamed from frustration and kick the door again.

-''Fuck you too, puppy! Who made you meddle!? I could take them all by myself!''

-''You could have your ass beaten if I wasn't there to help you out you ungrateful asshole!''

-''Who do you call an asshole?'' – Jimin came closer to him, angrily. Jungkook jumped on his feet.

-''You!''

Jimin grabbed Jungkook by his collar and pushed him against the wall. – ''I have enough of you, pup! You've been nagging me ever since we got here and I'm sick and tired of it!''

Jungkook gritted his teeth and hissed back. – ''Can you blame me? We've been locked here because of you! They locked me as well because I helped you and you keep saying that I should mind my own business!''

-''Yes!'' – Jimin yelled, punching the wall next to Jungkook's head. – ''That's exactly what I'm saying, because then...'' – Jimin made a slight pause, raising his eyebrows. – ''...you won't be here with me! And I won't be feeling like shit because I pulled you into this shit!'' – Jimin said, the anger leaving his eyes. Jungkook looked at him and then grabbed at Jimin's hands around his collar.

- ''But that was my choice, not yours. I chose to help you.''

-''But why!? You hate me!'' – Jimin growled, tightening his grip around Jungkook's collar, but Jungkook ran his thumbs across Jimin's wrists, reassuring him.

-''I don't. You are obnoxious and I would punch you in the face so many times, but I do not hate you! I admire your fighting skills and the fact that you are V's best friend. That guy scares the shit out of me.''

Jimin finally burst out laughing, clenching at Jungkook and burying his head in his chest. Jungkook first looked at him confused, but then started chuckling himself.

-''Yeah, V is one scary motherfucker, isn't he?''- Jimin giggled and Jungkook's smile went wider.

-''Yeah he is.''

Jimin let go of him, straightening out his clothes. Jungkook observed him carefully, Jimin's posture, his hanging head and his hair that fall across his eyes. He panted slightly, trying to calm his breathing by exhaling audibly through his nose. He ran his hand through his dark locks, his eyes looked worried and pissed off about the whole situation. Jungkook felt a pang of guilt all of a sudden. He never gave Jimin a chance really, while in truth, he wasn't so different from him after all, under all of that cockiness.