Chapter 1

Walking into class and giving my math teacher a friendly smile, I follow my friends to our spot. Front row beside the door. Easy to sneak in encase we're late or first ones out the door when the bell rings.

I sit right next to the door, meaning I have a clear view of who ever was in the hallway. Leaning my back against the light-yellow wall, I face my friends.

Angelica sits behind me. Her back being on the light-yellow wall as well. Beside her is our friend Peter. He's a nice guy. Dark brown hair that's placed in the teenage Justin Bieber style while he spores a pair of thin but also stylish black rim glasses; all the which allowing his light brownish-greenish eyes to pop.

"Ugh! I can't believe we have to wait for attendance! It's not fair." Pursing his lips at Sasha, she giggles at his reaction and slaps him on the arm.

"Part of protocol babe." Sending him a wink, he laughs at her reaction.

"Yah, but it's not fair because we have to wait for them." Pulling a disgusting face my friends begin to laugh.

"Yah, but what can we do. It's not like we can drag them to class." Sasha shrugs as she faces me. Her shoulder length half light purple and light pink hair bounce as her dark brown eyes stare at me threw her also thin rim black glasses.

Shrugging it off, Peter pulls out his phone to show us yet again another funny video. We all laugh over some guy who's trying to do something stupid and then Peter shows us another.

Sometimes I ask myself how I'm friends with such weird people. Angelica and I have our own weird jokes with one another. Peter and I always send each other weird videos.

Sasha and I, well, we only really speak at school but she's still a nice girl to hang around. Despite people calling her an outcast and weird, I think her personality suits her. Especially when she matches it with her hair and outfits.

Like right now, she's wearing black leather tights with burgundy Timberland's. She matched it with a black baggy hoodie that has a small red rose on the right side of her chest.

"Oh god. Hotties ten o'clock." Peter says as he nods his head towards the door. Turning to look into the hallway, that's when we see it.

The guys who basically run the school, or at least the drug part of it. They're the ones you go to whenever you want any type of drug and as usual you need to pay double compared to other people.

They say their stuff is better than the others, I wouldn't know because I've never done any type of drug and coach would kill us if we did. But according to Sasha, she said that their stuff is better and hits you harder.

"Would you stop drooling. It's weird." I hear Sasha say as she slaps Peter.

"Hey! They're hot and I would jump on Pasquale in a heart beat." Peter says as I hear his lick his lips.

Pasquale is the one in the front. Shaved dark brown hair on the sides of his head while the top part is long and runs into a little man bun. His dark brown eyes shimmer as the school's lights graze on them. He's the one you want to talk to.

He's nice at times and when you really want to be on his good side you speak to him in Italian as he moved here from Italy. I'm not surprised that among all the school in our city he would come here, after all, the majority of the students are Italian. Including myself.

He has connections all around the city, knowing each and every drug dealer. That's one of the reasons why Gallo keeps him around, he knows his stuff and they would always get something better.

Pasquale walks shoulder to shoulder with Tristan. "Nah. Sorry P. But Tristan is my type of guy." Angelica smiles as she sighs over him. Every girl on the team practically drool over him in volleyball practice as we practice with the guys team. He's your average jock.