Chapter 10

Didn't know how to end the day so here's a small chapter :)

********************************

After what felt like forever, night finally came and we were able to sleep. Getting mats from the gym, we set it up in a way so that two people would be able to share one mat with a towel or blanket.

Thank god I packed my wool blanket before leaving the house this morning.

Today seemed like the longest day ever and I was thankful that it was finally coming to an end.

"Sam! I'm with you tonight." Angelica smiles as she slaps her hands and sits at the end of the mat. Looking over at her, a giggle leaves my lips and a nod swiftly follows.

"I'm going to sleep now okay?" I ask as she nods her head and pulls the long blanket towards her on the other end.

The lights were closed, but people were still chitchatting. My eyes felt droopy and just as I was about to fall asleep the intercom turns on.

"Students," my principals voice rings through the room. "I am sorry to tell you this but the temperature will be dropping 10 degrees tonight. Please. Dress warmly. With it being mines 50 outside, the coldness will get worse and before you know it you will be sick. See you all in the morning. Good night."

"You heard him. Put on your hoodies or something to keep you warm."

Groaning at my teacher, I crawl out of my somewhat bed and towards my bag of clothes. Pulling out our school's hoodie, I slip it over my body and then pull my furry warm skiing socks over my ankle ones.

Being warmer, I slip back into my 'bed' and try to get back to sleep.

Sleep came faster than I expected and soon enough my mind drifted to a place I never thought I would see again.

A world where Gallo and I were more than friends. Back in time when we were just there for one another in heated make-out sessions. We were more.

We held hands. People knew that I was his and he was mine.

That world seemed like a better place and I would love to visit it again one day in the future but for now, I was going to enjoy it.