Chapter 13

I'm not completely back but I wanted to upload this chapter. There's more to come but I'll be uploading them next month. For now enjoy this.
************************

By the time Peter and all my friends were done yelling at me for "falling for his stupidity again" it was lunch. I have never been so happy to leave my friends. They were calling after me and I knew that the second I sat at our lunch table they would come after me. Asking me even MORE questions.

I do NOT want to go through that again.

Grabbing a bagel and a juice box, I run to the art room; which is on the other side of the school. Far, far away from the cafeteria and all my friends.

Heading up the back staircase that is next to the gym, I push open the door and walk towards my art class that is at the end if the hall.

"Heyy sirr!" I cheer to my art teacher. The sounds of some rock music plays in the background as I enter his empty classroom.

Looking up from his computer, his grayish-brown beard and bald head turns towards me with a smile in the middle of it all. "Helloo Samanthaa." He cheers back.

"Could I work in the back room?" Sitting on the stool in front of his desk, I open up the wrappers from my bagel.

"Sure. It's all yours. Your stuff is still there from last week." He informed me as I nodded my head.

"Thank you!" I call out to him as I run to the back room.

"Your welcome!!" he yells back as he raises the music to one of his favorite songs.

Walking into the back room, a sigh leaves my lips and I suddenly feel relaxed. My teacher dedicated an entire wall for my painting. I have at least forty paintings laying on the wall. All of them being scattered along the wall.

Pushing some of the paintings around I try to find one of my new creations. Growling, I push the last row back against the wall and look around the small black painted room.

Not being able to find my painting, I decide to call for my teacher. Turning towards the door, I was about to yell out for his help but before the words could leave my mouth Gallo is standing there. Holding my galaxy painting in his hands.

My unfinished, private, sacred and PRIVATE painting.

Eyeing the painting, I could tell that the mix of blue, purple and pink paint finally dried over the black background. The unfinished boy's face smack in the middle of the painting.

I feel sick. I want to throw up.

He isn't supposed to see this painting.

No one is.

That's what makes it private.

"Why does this guy look kinda like me Maxwell?" Gallo asks me with a raised eyebrow. A smirk soon on his face as he sees my still shocked one. I was still trying to process the fact that he found this painting.

"Helloo? Earth to Samantha?" Gallo asks me once again as he waves a hand in front of him.

That seemed to pull me out of my daze as I dashed towards the painting and pull it out of Gallo's grip. Making sure not to ruin it, I place the canvas on the giant wooden easel.

Looking at my painting, everything was still in its original form. I guess Gallo came here before I got here. "Why are you here? You're never here at lunch" I ask him as my back is still facing him.

"Now why would you say that?" He asks, amusement clear in his voice.

"You're usually outside smoking at the 'smoking tree' behind the Tim Hortons parking lot that faces our school." I say in a duh tone of voice, still keeping my back towards him.