Chapter 6

Please read! Important chapter!
*************************************

Flashback

Gavin pulls me against the baby blue wall in this stair case that belongs to us. After we walked in on the grade 12 students from last year, that gave him an idea to start something with me and I was more than happy to do so. He was the guy of my dreams.

Ever since elementary school I have always wanted to be his and since our first year of starting a new high school together that seemed to pull us closer together. Creating this new bond that we have for one another and I never knew would happen.

His right hand runs over my cheek as he smiles down at me. His dark brown eyes with the hint of black around them may seem dark but they are warm.

Comfort and trust hidden behind them. "So... remember last year when we ran into those grade 12 students?" Nodding my head at him, his smile grows as he brings his lips down to my left ear. "I was thinking maybe we should have our own fun down here."

Sucking in a breath, his teeth graze down my cheek and are now against my jaw. "I-I don't know. We've only really known each other for a year."

Chuckling against my skin, his lips run over a sensitive spot just below my neck. Shivering at the sudden action, I feel him smile against my skin as he begins to kiss it ever so lightly.

"Come on. Please? Do you not understand how hard it is for me to look at you and not want to do this to you?"

"W-What if someone walks in?" My excuses are running low as all my mind can focus on are his lips against my neck.

Pulling away from me, a whimper manages to leave my lips. My eyes widen and I slap my hand over my mouth as she chuckles at my reaction.

"Don't worry. I've already got that covered." Nodding his head towards the camera at the side of stair case, I cock my head to the side.

Chuckling once more, he tells me to go to the office and to watch the camera's saying that I needed to speak to the principle as both vice principles were away on some field trip with the grade 11 year.

Nodding my head, I listened to him and managed to pull the principle away from his office and tell him that I needed to speak to him about putting up a painting in the school. Which was true, so in a way it helped. In the corner of my eye, I saw Gavin break the camera and a screen going black.

My phone buzzed, indicating that he was out of the stair case. Telling the principle about the screen, he was fuming and escorted me out of his office before running off to the stair case.

Thankfully, after a week of trying fix it. Gavin and I would keep on doing the same act. Except we would take turns.

After a while the principle got annoyed and left it alone. Saying that if anything were to happen that the classes next to the stair case would be able to hear what was happening.

Lucky for us, Gavin was able to get a key to the old janitors closet right next to the door going down the stairs.

Gavin begins to unlock the closet door as he turns back to me. "You okay? You look a little tense?"

Nodding my head, I bit my bottom lip. "Yah—Well—I mean—I don't know... I guess I'm just nervous."

"Why?" Turning around to fully face me, his eyebrows are knitted together as he waits for my answer.

Sighing, my eyes dart to the floor. "I guess. I've never really done anything with a guy...that is before you."

I wait for him to laugh. To call me a loser. But he doesn't. Instead, I see his bright red Nike shoes and feel his fingers lightly pulling up my chin to face him. A smile on his face, his eye flash with comfort and excitement. "Don't worry babe. You'll be safe with me. I promise you."