Chapter 34

Sam's bathing suit^^
**************

Samantha's P.O.V.

The time ticks down as I sit in the cafeteria. Once I went to the gym, I got a major headache from everyone's laughing and yelling and basically being happy.

I'm not happy.

I'm actually far from it; and watching others acting like nothing is wrong in this school just gives me this sick feeling.

This feeling of wanting to yell in their faces or crying on the bathroom floor but I can't do that. I need to keep my emotions to myself. I need to step away from them and keep myself in check.

The cafeteria is quiet. The people who are here are either reading or playing chess. Guess the library was too loud for them.

A small smile makes it way to my face as I pull open my Hunger Games book.

I still want to finish this. Even if I read it about a million times. It's still one of my favourites.

My head drifts away from the world around me as I read the words carefully and surely enough my eyes begin to tear up. My smile only grows as I continue to read and I wipe the water away from my eyes.

I don't know how far I've gotten but at some point, it gets a little too quiet in here. Lifting my head to see why, I realize that everyone is gone and I'm the only one sitting in the cafeteria.

Or so I thought.

Charles Costa and Lorenzo Alverez are standing in front of me.

How did I not notice them?

"Come on babe. We're taking you to the pool." Charles says in a voice that tells me I have no other choice but to agree.

"Why are we going to the pool?" Raising an eyebrow, I slowly stand up.

"Because the Seniors are having a late-night pool party. Now hurry up and grab your bathing suit." I nod my head at him as I walk out of the cafeteria with them close behind me.

Making my way to the gym, I grab my bathing suit from my bag.

Thank god the ski place told us that we could use their hot tube. Lucky for us, it was Seniors only.

I pull out my black and white bathing suit.

The front holds a collar that moves down to the sides and then quickly attaches to the bottom. The bottoms are high wasted and have an amazing cut. The back is my favorite as there's a giant oval in the middle of my back and connects to the bottom.

This is one of my favorite bathing suits to wear. Especially as a one-piece.

"Let's go." Charles says as he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the girls' bathroom.

Looking him up and down, I eye him before saying "Where's your bathing suit?"

Laughing at me, he smiles a nice smile. No evil in it what so ever. "Oh, baby, I'm already wearing them." He smacks the side of his black joggers. Practically saying that he's wearing them underneath.

"Oh." Is all I manage to say as I quickly turn around and rush into the bathroom to change.

Once my bathing suit is on, I throw my clothes on top and shove my panties and bra into my hoodie pocket. Opening the door, both Lorenzo and Charles are leaning against the wall waiting for me.

"You ready?" Charles asks me as I just nod my head and follow the two bad guys in school to the pool.

Getting closer and closer to the pool area, my stomach forms into a knot and the sudden urge to throw up hits me.