Chapter 12

Short chap. Sorry for being late with the updates. Final exams are happening so I'll be posting when I can.
***********************

"What are you going to do to me?" My voice comes out almost over a whisper as Gallo's smirk never leaves his perfectly sculptured face.

"Don't worry princess. I won't hurt you." Eyeing me up and down, I could see the wheels turning in his head. "Have you ever been with anyone?"

"Like besides you?"

He nods his head as he moves his stare towards my eyes.

"No." I manage to say as I could see his smirk grow and my head quickly turns to the floor.

Feeling his fingers lift my chin up. He angles my face to the point where our lips are perfectly a lined with one another. "Don't look away from me." He whispers as he locks his gaze with mine.

My nerves take over and I'm soon over thinking about what would happen this time around. I don't want to get hurt again. After all, he is still with Julia and once something happens between us there's no going back.

I think it's too late for that. My mind reminds me as I quietly agree with myself.

As if he's able to see my doubt, Gallo quickly cups my face in his hands and his smirk quickly falls. Being replaced with a worried expression. "I won't hurt you. I promise. It won't be like last time."

"How about Julia?" I manage to say as I could feel my heart beat quicken when he moves our faces closer.

"I'll give her up for you."

"Really..." Those words seem unreal. They seem too damn good to be true.

He nods his head and brings mine closer to his. "I promise you. Thinking it over last night. The thought of losing you the first time was a mistake and practically killed me on the inside but to lose you again... it would just destroy me."

A smile breaks out on my face as I bit down on my bottom lip. "Will you go easy on me?"

As those words leave my mouth, Gallo's playful smirk returns. "Of course, princess." And just like that, his lips were softly placed on mine.

Our empty breakfast wrappers are thrown onto the steps of the stairs as Gallo pushes me up against the railing. The metal fence below the railing, presses against my back as my hands quickly hook around his torso.

Just as the light was ignited, he pulls away from me and leans his forehead against mine. Frowning at him, we breath in union as the heavy air coming out of our moths join together.

Smirking down at me, he gentle places a soft kiss on the tip of my nose. "Meet me here. Tonight. We'll finish what we started."

Pulling away, he quickly gets to his feet and reaches his hand out to mine. "For now, lets head back to class before people get the wrong idea."

Still hazy from the event that just occurred, I nod my head and grab his hand. Picking up our garbage, we marched up the stairs and walk into our class room where someone who doesn't have a dead phone is playing their music.

Moving away from Gallo, I give him a small smile and throw my garbage away. Walking over to my friends who are sitting on my matt, they raise an eyebrow at me and I already know they'll want an explanation for what happened.

Sitting down with them, I open my mouth to tell them nothing happened but Peter speaks before me. Raising a finger in my face, he gives me his diva attitude.

"Don't say nothing happened. We know something did by the way your face is rosy and your lips are slightly swollen. So, SPILL."

"F*ck." I curse under my breath as I look over to my group of friends. Blowing out a puff of air, I begin.

From this morning to what just happened in the stair case.