Chapter 5

"Samantha and Gavin will be in charge of that." Placing her paper back on the desk she gives us a smile. "Now, it may be 10:20 in the morning but we do need snacks. Who's hungry?"

Everyone in the class raises their hands. "Alright you two. Go get us some food."

Rolling my eyes, I stand and look at everyone. Rolling my eyes once more, I head towards the teacher's desk and grab the pack of loose-leaves that she keeps in case any of us forget our books.

"Alright, everyone line up! Place your locker number and combination on this paper along with your name. So, if any of you want something from your locker we would know and not bother you." Barking orders to everyone, they all come to line up at the teacher's desk and write down the information.

Gallo manages to sneak his way next to me and places his hand on the small of my back making me slightly jump. Looking over at him, his dark brown eyes with a hint of black around them glow in amusement.

Rolling my back, I manage to get his hand off of me and take a step away. "What?"

Raising an eye brow at my new found attitude towards him, I continue to stare bored at him while I wait for him to speak. I don't want to be in a group with him, especially if it's just the two of us.

I could already feel my goosebumps spiraling up my arms as I know that something was going to happen between us. Something that might seem good to others but back to me.

"What's with the attitude?"

"You have five seconds to tell me why your bothering me."

Taking a step back, he grows a smile. "Ah... that's why your being all bitchy. You don't want to be near me."

"You bet your ass I don't." Grumbling, I turn back towards the line of five students. Guess everyone wrote down their information while Gallo was bothering me.

"I do have a nice ass, don't I?"

"What do you want Gallo?" Sighing and turning back to him, he looks at me with that stupid smirk of his. That same smirk that makes me melt and forget everything I ever knew.

I could feel my cheeks flush and the goosebumps returning with the slightly fast pace of my heart.

"I wanted to know if maybe you could take care of the first run..." Turning his head to the right, I follow his eyes and they land on the girl who's on the same volleyball team as me. Julia waves at us and I give her a small smile.

"Let me guess, you want to go bang your girlfriend because all the cameras are down and it's the perfect time to do it?"

"Sam. Y—"

"I don't care Gallo." That's a lie.

"Lis—"

"No. It's fine. You do you. Let me take care of everything...like always." Mumbling the last part, his eyes widen as I'm pretty sure he heard me but before he could say anything I was heading towards the door.

"We'll be back soon Miss! We'll also bring Julia back to her class while we're at it! Gallo! Julia! Let's go!" Shouting to them over my shoulder, I head out the door and wait for them.

Closing the door behind Julia, my fake smile grows as I look at her. "Gallo asked me if he was able to bring you back to class. Have fun." Winking at her she giggles.

"Of course, I will. I'll tell you everything when I see you again." Laughing back at her, Julia pulls me into a hug. Pulling away from her, I wave them off and head down the hall.

My smile falls and I feel like I need to wash myself in bleach. I'm always fake with her, especially at Volleyball. Hell, everyone is fake with her. Well, everyone besides her friends but we all think they're fake with her too.