Chapter 26

My mind rushes as I try to find a way to escape. From here to the exit...they will notice me. I need to be quiet but I still need to GET OUT OF HERE!

The sound of their kisses only makes my need to leave even more...let's just say I want to leave before Adamo f*cks my cousin right in front of me!

Why didn't I stay in the gym?! If I were there, I could try to fall back asleep. I would rather stare at the ceiling all night than listen to this ear torturing sound that's coming from them!

Silently groaning, I look around the room for another exit besides the door. Sadly, the air vents are out of the question because I wouldn't fit in them—only size 00 people could fit in them and I'm a size 12! So that's out of the question—also its TO HIGH.

The only way out is through the front doors...and that's going to be hard to pull off.

Looking over at the barf-able couple, I see that they are STILL kissing and they seem to have made their way to the couch. I need to get out of here before he pulls down her pants and wants to 'taste her'.

There's a limit when it comes to cousins. Veronika could tell me everything but never get into too much detail. This IS too much detail and I don't want to be anywhere near it!

Deciding it's now or never, I crawl over to the table a few feet away and hide behind it. Looking back at the couple, they seemed to have not noticed.

Moving the beanbag chairs a couple of feet away, I crawl over there and them quickly to the small long rectangular book case that holds more beanbag chairs behind it.

Still crawling, I make my way towards the computer and hide underneath the long desk with wires pocking under it. Once I hit the end up the long desk, I look over at Adamo and see his hands on my cousins' pants.

I know this is where I should run out of here but I don't.

The library door burst open, causing a gasp to leave both my lips and my cousins as I hear shuffling from their direction. Probably getting up. "Have you guys seen Samantha?!" His voice alone causes shivers to run down my back as I freeze in my spot under the desk.

Why must he always look for me?!

"GAVIN! WHAT THE HELL!" Veronika screeches as I hear his twisted chuckle.

"Sorry. Didn't know you guys were making a porno in the school's library. Next time put a sign up to warn me." He continues to chuckle as his friend answers his original question. That involved me.

"Nah man sorry. But I'm kinda busy right now." Adamo tells his friend as a small tsk comes from Gallo.

"Sorry dude. I just gotta find her. I made a mistake before." Gallo sounds worried and kind of out of breath. My heart skips a beat. He was probably running all over school looking for me.

"W-Why? What d-did you say to her?" Veronika says slightly out of breath.

"I called her a horny virgin who was practically jumping on the idea of having sex. Then she stormed off but I knew she was going to cry." He sighs in frustration as I hear my cousin begin to yell at him.

"Why the HELL would you f*cking say that?! And why didn't you go after her?! Do you not have the balls to tell her that you were sorry?!"

"I should have gone to her sooner." Gallo completely ignores Veronika and continues as I feel my heart strings pull at his kind words. "Instead, I went over to Julia and f*cked her in the changing rooms." Well, those butterflies are gone!

I bit my bottom lip in anger to prevent myself from getting up and slapping him across the face. Why does he always go back to her? Am I not good enough for him? Why does he do this to me?!