Chapter six.

I was happily playing with Lily whilst dad made her tea, when I heard the doorbell rang. Instantly my stomach did flips. It was time to go out for the day with him. The most beautiful planet on the planet.

"Dad Brad is here! What time should I be home?" I asked him, walking into the kitchen to say bye to him.

"Have a great time! Anytime darling. Just text me when you are nearly home" He replied. I said bye and gave him a kiss and a hug and went to the door, saying bye to Lily on the way past.

I opened the door to a rather handsome looking Brad. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a red bomber jacket and millions of braclets stacked on his wrist.

"Hello Caitlin, you look lovely" He said, handing out his hand for me to take.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself" I replied. Its true he didn't.

"Why thank you"

"Its okay. So where are we going?" I asked him.

"I thought we could go to the beach and have fish and chips whilst watching the waves" He replied, smiling at me. His smile is perfect have I mentioned that before?

"Oh your so romantic" I sarcastically said and then laughed. He put his hand to his heart as if he was shocked by my remark. We had a conversation until we got to the fish and chip shop.

I chose what I wanted and went to find a space on the beach. Minutes later Brad came back with the food and sat down next to me. I have to admit it was beautiful. Just me and him on the beach watching the waves.

"That was nice" He said, standing up and taking my hand and pulling me up.

"Yeah it was" I replied, taking hold of his hand and walking side by side to him. I was enjoying this stroll until I ran into someone who I never want to see ever again....