Chapter thirty-five

This chapter contains smut. I have never wrote it before, so I hope you like it. So if your not comfortable with reading it then I recommend you don't and read the next chapter. Enjoy;) xx

----------------------------------------------

Caitlin's P.O.V

Brad drove me back to my house. The whole car journey consisted of each of us saying how much we have missed each other and what we have been up to in the time we have been apart.

He pulled up outside my house. I got and went I get my bags from the boot but he got there before me.

"Thank you. I'll go and get sorted and then I'll come round" I said to him whilst collecting my bags off him.

"That's fine, see you soon" He replied and kissed me and went next door.

I dragged my suitcase upstairs and started to unpack. I put all my clothes into the wash basket and put all my hair stuff and make up back into the draws.

I finished unpacking, having a shower and getting changed. I just changed into some ripped light washed skinny jeans and a loose crop top. I grabbed my shoes and phone and went downstairs.

"Dad I'm going next door to see the boys. What time should I come home?" I asked him. He was currently sat in the living room with lily cuddled up on his knee asleep.

"Anytime darling. Have a good time" He said. I replied with an 'okay' and headed out the door.

I knocked on the door and was shortly faced with brad.

"Hey" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Hello, everyone has just nipped out for a bit but they should be back soon" He replied letting me into the house.

I followed him into the living room. As soon as he turned the light on the whole room was covered in 'welcome home' banners and everyone jumped out from all different directions

"Welcome home!" They all shouted and engulfed me into a group hug.

"Thanks" I laughed. I pulled away before I got crushed by four boys who were so much stronger than me.

I looked behind them and saw three people who I haven't seen in ages. My best friends Abbie, Chloe and Leah.

"OMG!" I screeched and ran towards them and have them all a hug.

"We have missed you so much Cait" Chloe said.

"I have missed you too. How did you know where I lived?" I asked them.

"Your wonderful boyfriend over there organised all this" Leah said and pointed over to brad.

"Yeah he is good with surprises!" I replied and laughed.

"Let's get this party started!" Exclaimed Tristan.

One hour into the party I think everyone was drunk. They were all dancing on the tables and grinding on each other. It was fun though. I don't think none of us will remember tomorrow.

"Let's play 20 minutes in heaven!" James stated. We all agreed and sat in a circle. We were drunk so nothing won't mean anything.

The bottle landed on Leah and then Brad! What? I was so upset, angry, annoyed, frustrated. I know it's a game but he's my boyfriend and she is my best friend and now they are going to go and have sex.

"Sorry" Whispered Leah. Before I could reply Brad literally dragged her upstairs.

Brads P.O.V

"Leah we aren't actually going to have sex," I told her and he agreed.

So we started. She isn't a good kisser, but it's a game so it doesn't matter. My tongue ran across her bottom lip asking for entrance and she accepted. Our tongues rolled against each other. The kiss heating up by the second. I told her to jump up and she did. I placed her on the bed and crawled over her, so I was now straddling her. Her hand started to rub my man area, I took my boxers off so she could hold it. She started stroking it. Wow! I placed my fingers into her underwear and started pumping. The whole room was filled with our moans and heavily breathing.

We both finished after 20 minutes. I grabbed my clothes and she did. We got dressed and went back downstairs. Caitlin looked at me, smirked and looked back at the floor. She is planning something. Damn, I should of just said no.

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" Chloe asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I bluntly replied.

Everyone gave me a sympathetic smile. I grabbed the nearest bottle next to me and drank that. I don't care what it was but I needed to forget what is happening upstairs between my boyfriend and bestfriend.

20 minutes later they came down all sweaty and out of breathe.

"Now for Caitlin and me" James said. He looked and me and then to brad, who was sat with his head in his hands.

"Two can play this game" I thought to myself. I grabbed James' hand and dragged him upstairs. We were both drunk. He ripped his clothes off and I did the same. His perfectly toned body fell onto my petite frame. He started to kiss me gently, then his tongue asked for entrance and I accepted. The kiss got more and more passionate. He broke apart and grabbed a packet from the draw and put it on him.

"You ready?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Yeah" I replied an brought his lips back to mine. He thrusted inside of me pain shortly turning into pleasure.

"James!" I moaned. "I'm gonna..!"

"Me too!" He said in between breaths.

We both climaxed at the same time.

"Wow!" He said and slumped next to me. I looked at the clock and realised that we were in heaven for almost half an hour. Ha.

" We should be getting back downstairs now" He said, getting up and putting his clothes back on. I did the same before he took hold of my hand and lead me downstairs. The whole room stopped and looked at us.