Chapter twenty-five

Brads P.O.V

Well that was hard saying goodbye to Caitlin. Two weeks without her is going to be so boring. At least when we see each other it will be special. I just can't stand being away from her. She is perfect in everyway possible. I still need to find out why James is trying to split us up.

I got the taxi back home. It pulled up outside and I paid the driver before walking up the drive. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I took my shoes off and made my way to my room.

I knocked on James' door.

"Come in" He mumbles from the other side.

"Oh hi Brad" He looked up from his phone and looked straight back down as soon as he saw me.

"Look I don't want to fall out or anything. Can we just forget about what happened the other day?" I asked him, and he looked up at me and put his phone on the table.

"Brad I'm sorry that I tried it on with Caitlin. It's just that she's so damn beautiful and I guess I got jealous over you being with her. You two are happy together and I hope you stay like that for a very long time" He said and smiled.

"Its fine James. I know she is perfect. If you do anything like that again I will not be happy at all" I replied furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah I promise I won't let jealously take control off me" He laughed.

"Good" I replied and gave him a bro hug.

"What you doing today?" He asked.

"Well nothing really Caitlin has gone on holiday to America for two weeks so I guess nothing. Fancy going to nandos?" I replied and as soon as I mentioned nandos he shot off the bed and to his wardobe.

"Take that as a yes then" I laughed as I went back downstairs, shortly followed by James.

He got his car keys and we drove to town. I couldn't get Caitlin out my head the whole entire journey.

I miss her and love her so freaking much it hurts.

"Come home soon Caitlin" I thought to myself.

Caitlin's P.O.V

Our plane landed at LA airport. I collected my belongings and followed my dad to the car that was waiting for us.

We got in the car and the driver drove us to our villa. I swear my dad is planning something otherwise why would he book a villa for just me him and lily?

The driver dropped us off and I collected my bags from the boot and made my way up the path the ridiculously big front door. I still can't get my head around how big it is and why my dad booked it.

I finally found my room after getting lost, yeah it's that big. I opened it and wow it was such a beautiful room. The walls where a creamy colour and there was a en-suite and a balcony.

I started to unpack and put my stuff into the wardrobe and draws.

One hour later I was all unpacked and I decided to text Brad, bearing in mind the 9 hour time difference which sucks.

To Brad: "Hey we arrived in freaking LA! My dad has booked us a villa for the whole entire time and I have no idea why. 9 hour time difference sucks so much. I wish you were here. I love you Bradley xx"

I sent the text and fell down into my bed. I think I fell asleep because I was woken up by someone knocking on my door.

"Caity can you come down? I have some people you might like to meet" He said through the door.

"Okay I'm coming, just let me freshen up" I replied before walking to my bathroom and topping up my make up and sorting my hair out. I didn't bother getting changed as I was comfy in just my leggings, crop top and brads hoodie.

I made my way downstairs and opened the living room door to see four boys sat on the sofa with their backs to me. I instantly knew who it was! I let out a small screech because freaking 5SOS were here!

----------------------------------------------

Thought I'll be nice and leave it there. Bet you was wondering why I said 5Sos in the last chapter, well you now know why! Ha.

Love you xx