Chapter seventy-six

Brads P.O.V

"We're in America baby!" Tristan screeched as we got off the plane.

"You have today to settle in and explore America" Joe told us. So of we went to the hotel.

5 weeks in America is going to be anazing. I have never been here before and to come here in a band and with four of my best friends is incredible. I'm glad I'm in a band.

We all have our own room, Tristan and Abbie are sharing, Connor and Chloe are and James and Leah are. Then there's just me on my own. Double bed to my self, shouldn't really complain should I?

"Brad we are going out want to come?" Connor asked from the other side of my door.

"Yeah sure" I said grabbing my phone and making my way to the door.

We all have no idea where we were going, but we just carried on walking. America is a beautiful place but it would be more beautiful if Caitlin was here. Unfortunately she's not and probably never will be so I just have to carry on with the day and have fun.

Do you know when you are just casually walking along and you spot someone you know but you just ignore it? Well that just happened to me. I was walking along the pier and a group of 4 boys, who looked strangely like Union J walked past me. One looked at me and then looked straight away and carried on walking. I had to make sure I wast dreaming so I turned around and caught up with them.

"Excuse me" I said as I approached them. They stopped and turned around. That's when I felt anger build up inside me.

"Brad what you doing here?" George groaned at me.

"Where's Caitlin?" I asked.

"Like you give a shit about her. She's somewhere away from you. I don't want her anywhere near a person who uses girls for sex" He smirked.

He told her. He told her that I did that. I was young and in a hard place. Not going to tell you the whole story but basically I didn't have proper relationships. I went out with girls used them for my pleasures, and then dumped them. I stopped doing this when my eyes fell on Caitlin that day. I knew she was meant for me. I would never do that to her.

"I do. Now where is she?" I snapped.

"Can't tell you that. Look leave us alone and get on with your life" George said, turning around and walking away. I was about to run after him when James pulled me back.

"Brad leave him. You will get Caitlin back trust me. We will help you" He said.

"Thank you" I replied. George looked back over his shoulder and smirked. I could of swiped that smirk of his face right then and there but I didnt. I carried on with the day.

Caitlin I promise you I will find you. I love you so much.