Chapter thirty-three

Brads P.O.V

I haven't spoke to Caitlin for quite a while now. I feel bad, but it's a pretty good reason why I haven't. Well firstly I had to organise the party and get hold of her dad without Caitlin hearing he conversation between us. I had to get everyone here, by that I mean making sure that they get here well in advanced to help me set up everything that needs to be done.

It was the day before Caitlin comes home and I was waiting for everyone to arrive so we could get started. Me and the boys were currently cleaning the house and making sure it was tidy for the people to come. You never see us clean unless we have to.

Abbie's P.O.V

"I swear he said this street?" I said to Chloe and Leah.

I was driving us all to Tristan's house for the welcome home party for Caitlin. I think it's really sweet that her boyfriend has done this for her. She has had really bad boyfriends in the past, but this one seems a lot different.

"You said that when we were driving down the last street" Laughed leah. I am proud to say that I am not good with remembering directions.

"I'll pull up and ring him" I said and pulled the car up.

"He said that it's number 41 Exeter Street" I said.

"Well we are on Exeter Street and this is number 38 so it's down there" Chloe told us. I started the car and drove to the right house.

I pulled up on the drive and got out. We all collected out bags from the boot and made our way up the drive and to the front door. This is one huge house.

I knocked on the door and it was shortly opened by a young boy with curly hair.

"Hi I'm brad. You must be Abbie, Leah and Chloe?" He said and looked at us all.

"Yes we are" I said and he opened the door and let us in.

"I'll show you your room" He said and lead us to our room. Unfortunately we were all sleeping in a double bedroom which meant one of us had to sleep on the floor. Great I bet it will be me.

"I'll let you unpack and then introduce you to the rest of the hiys" Brad said and walked out the room.

We finished unpacking and we went downstairs.

We opened the living room door to reveal 3 very good looking guys. One was very tall and skinny with brown hair. Another one was quite tall, muscly, and had brown hair. The last boy was cute, had green eyes and blonde brown hair.

"Abbie, Leah and Chloe this is Tristan, Connor and James" Brad said whilst pointing to each boy when saying their names.

"Hi" They all said in unison. Which made us three giggle at how cute it made them look.

"Hey" We replied.

Damn I only just met Tristan and I'm falling for him already.

"Well let's get decorating!" Brad said and we all agreed and started I decorate the whole living room.

Caitlin's P.O.V

Today is the last day in LA. I just decided that I would pack my stuff and lounge around the house.

I finished packing and left some joggers and a crop and brads hoodie out to get changed into in the morning.

I went downstairs and put on some random TV programme. I texted Brad because I haven't heard anything from him in a while.

To Brad; 'Hey is everything okay? You haven't replied in a while. Tomorrow is the day when we see each other again. These two weeks have been the hardest in my life. Cant wait to see you at the airport. Love you xx'