Chapter fifty-nine

Caitlin's P.O.V

Today is my wedding. I officially become Mrs Caitlin Simpson. I have never been this happy in my life. Today is going to be a good day and I won't let anything ruin it. The fact that we will see Union J and The Vamps all in suits will just be a dream come true. It's going to be a small wedding with all the boys, my friends, lily and the boys families. I have no family to come. But I do have my friends here.

Knock knock.

"That must be the hairdressers" I said before heading to the door and it was.

"Hello are you the bride?" She asked me. "I'm Lucy"

"Yes I am. Come in Lucy" I smiled and she entered the room.

"I will start with the bridesmaids hair and makeup and then go onto yours" She told us and I sat down on the bed, texting my soon to be husband.

It's amazing how much we have gone through and are still together. I guess it just proves how much we love each and how much of a strong couple we are.

'Morning, today is the day! I am so excited, like I literally can't believe that I am getting married to such a beautiful girl. You are my everything and I am honoured to be spending the rest of my life with you. I love you so much Caity xxxx'

A smile plastered on my face. God this boy is perfect. I know I say this a lot but he will be the death of me.

'Morning. Two more hours until I am reunited with you. I have missed you so much. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I love you to xxxx'

"It's your turn now Caitlin" Lucy said to me. I put my phone on charge and sat down on the chair. I told her how I wanted my hair and she agreed and started doing it.

The girls had their hair all curled and fringes pinned up. Their makeup was natural, because I know it's a special day and should be dressed up fancy but they don't wear makeup so they decided they want to have it naturally.

"All done" Lucy said as she turned me around and handed me a mirror. I looked at my makeup and hair. Wow! Again my makeup was natural but with a pink lipstick colour. My hair was a waterfall braid from one side and hung around my left shoulder with silver clips in random places around the plait. It was beautiful. We had an hour to get my dress on and set off to the church.

"Thank you so much Lucy" I said to Lucy as she packed up her stuff and headed out the door.

"No problem. It's all been paid for by the boys" Lucy replied.

"Aw, bye" I said and closed the door behind her.

"Wow girls you all look stunning. Your boys will be very speechless" I smiled. I stood into my dress. "help me fasten it up"

"Sure" Leah said and fastened my dress. All the girls mouths dropped opened.

"Woah. Caitlin you look absolutely beautiful. Brad is a very lucky boy. His face will be speechless when he sees you" Abbie told me as we headed out the door and to the wedding car which was waiting outside. The church was about a half hour drive away.The journey consisted of us saying how happy we all are and how wonderful today would be.

George's P.O.V

"Caitlin just texted me and said that they are nearly here. Get in your places" I told brad and the union j boys stood by the door and the vamps stood by brad at the front.

I waited outside for about 5 minutes when I saw the wedding car pull up and the girls pile out.

I walked over to Caitlin and linked my arm with hers.The girls took their places behind us and we started laming when we heard A Thousand Years start playing.

"You look beautiful Caitlin. Brad is a very lucky boy" I told Caitlin and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you" She replied and smiled. We walked down the aisle and when we got to the front James tapped brad on the shoulder and he turned around. I handed Caitlin over to Brad and sat down with the rest of them.

Brads P.O.V

"Woah Caitlin you look stunning!" I told Caitlin as she stood by me.

"Thank you. You look handsome to" She smiled. God I have missed that smile. The vicar began the service.

"Please can the best man hand over the ring to Mr Bradley Will Simpson to give to Miss Caitlin Green to represent his love to her" The vicar said and James handed me the ring.

"I give you this ring as a token of my love" I said to Caitlin before placing the ring on her finger.

"And Miss Caitlin Green please place the ring on his finger that represents your love to him" The vicar said to Caitlin and Connor handed her my ring.

"I give you this ring as a token of my love" Caitlin said as she smiled as she put the ring on my finger.

"Mr Bradley Will Simpson do you take Caitlin Rose Green to become your lawfully wedded wife?" The vicar asked.

"I do" I repllied.

"And Miss Caitlin Rose Green do you take Mr Bradley Will Simpson to become your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" She replied.

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Simpson. You may now kiss your bride" I cupped her face and kissed her. The whole room stood up and applauded. I picked her up bridle style and walked down the aisle.

Now for the surprise.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey I did this chapter in college because I was in physiology and that lesson sucks.

Love you xx