Chapter seven.

Recap
"That was nice" He said, standing up and taking hold of my hand and pulling me up. "Yeah it was" I replied taking hold of his hand and walking side by side with him. I was enjoying this stroll until I ran into someone I never want to see again...

The person that I have been avoiding and not wanting to speak or even see again was my ex, Callum. The reason for this is because well he cheated on me when we were together.

Every time I tried to end the relationship with him he would abuse me severely, so bad that I started to self harm. He abused me that much that he made me get addicted to drugs.

Until one day I ran away from him, we were living in a flat together because I thought he was the one for me and that we would last for ages but I guessed wrong. I never told anyone about this. I got my life back on track. I stopped taking drugs as soon as I ran away from him. Now seeing him has brought all the bad memories come flooding back.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away. I don't care where I was going but I had to get away from that vile person.

"Caitlin wait" Brad shouted after me. I ignored him. I didn't want to speak to anyone right now. I had to get away.
I was running wherever my legs would take me. Anywhere away from him. I ran right across the road, not looking. All I remember was something hitting me like a tonne of bricks and my body being thrown to the ground and everything went black....