Chapter eight.

Brads P.O.V

"Caitlin wait" I shouted after her but she wouldn't stop. What's wrong with her? I tried to run after her but this guy stopped me. Who was he? I don't care about him right now all I care about is Caitlin and where she ran to and why?

"You must be her boyfriend? Am I correct?" This guy asked me. He had a smirk on his face that I wanted to wipe of with a punch. "Oh I'm Callum by the way. Caitlin's ex" He finished off. Her ex? Why did she run away from him?

"No I'm just her friend. What do you want? If you haven't noticed Caitlin has run off and I'm trying to go after her but you fucking pulled me away" I yelled at him anger building up inside me.

"Yeah I realised, like I care about her. Anyway I have something to tell you about her." He said.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that. She's great. Why did she end up with a dick like you anyway? What news?" I asked him, trying to keep a cool with him. But any minute now I would flip out if he doesn't get that cocky look off his face.

"She is a drug addict and she self harms. All because I cheated on her. She is a slut. She sleeps with boys for fun and she never commits to a relationship. Just letting you know. Bye for now" He said laughing and then walking off.

"How dare you fucking talk about her like that? She is not a slut. She's the most perfect person ever. I'm not surprised she did by the way you probably treated her" I shouted running after him. He didn't reply just stood there hands in his pockets acting like everything was alright. He just shrugged and walked off.

"Keep calm Brad and go find her" I thought to myself and that's what I did.
I must of been walking around for 5 minutes looking for her when. I know its not that long but it felt like years.

When all of a sudden I saw someone lying in the middle of the road. As I walked closer I realised it was Caitlin! She looked so pale. There was blood everywhere. That dick made this happen. I dropped down beside her to check her pulse. Nothing. She's dead! I grabbed my phone and rang the ambulance. They will be her in 10 minutes. I need to ring her dad. I got her phone out and scrolled down to her dad. He picked up after three rings.

"Hey darling. You ok?" He asked.

"Hi Mr Lee its Brad. Shes for run over. She ran off when she saw her ex and I tried to run after her but he wouldn't let me. She had no pulse. the ambulance will be here shortly but you need to come at the bottom off the road. I'm sorry. " I said. Tears streaming down my face.

"Right erm you stay there with her and I will drop Lily off with the boys and come straight there" He replied and then hung up.

Peters P.O.V

"Lily come here now sweetie you are going to stay with the boys for a bit. I need to go and get Caitlin" I shouted upstairs to Lily. She ran downstairs smiling. I put her shoes on and went out.

I knocked on the boys door and Tristan answered.

"Hello Mr Lee. Everything ok?" He asked.Then all the boys appeared behind him.

"Can you look after Lily for a bit? Caitlin has been run over and I need to go to hospital" I said. They all looked shocked and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah sure we will. Is brad alright? I'm sorry" Tristan asked.

"Thank you. Yeah he's fine. Bye" I said and ran down the road.

I ran and saw two people in the middle of the road and an ambulance. I automatically broke down when I saw my daughter laying there unconscious.

Brads P.O.V

"Your dad is here now. Everything will be ok I promise" I whispered to her.

"OMG Baby girl. Its ok. Help is here" Her dad said to her and gave her a kiss.

"Thank you for staying here with her" He said to me.

"Its okay. Can I come to the hospital with you?" I asked him. I really hope he let me.

"Yeah" He said.

Caitlin was lifted into the back of the ambulance and we started the journey to the hospital. This date was not how I planned it. It was the worst date in history of all dates. She still is beautiful. I just hope she wakes up soon so I can tell her how I actually feel about her.

As soon as we got to the hospital Caitlin was rushed into theater and we had to stay in the waiting room. None of us speaking. I guess there was nothing to say.