Chapter twenty-seven

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Are you single?" Luke asked me, biting his lip.

God he looks hot when he does that.

"No" I replied and his face went from happy to sad in a second. Wow did he like me?

"What should we do now?" Ashton said breaking the awkward silence that came.

"Well it is getting late so we should head back home" Michael suggested and we all made our way home.

"Does Luke like me? because when I answered te question he looked upset" I whispered to Ashton, Calum and Michael. Luke was walking ahead of us.

"Yep he does. Have you seen the way he looks at you? I don't blame him you are beautiful" Ashton replied and I felt myself instantly blush. Ashton Irwin called me beautiful and all the boys nodded in agreement.

"well-erm-thanks. I'm home now so see you tomorrow?" I said and unlocked the front door.

"Well we live here so your not eying away from us that easy" Michael said and walked into the house.

"Ah right. Well goodnight" I said and went upstairs.

"Bye" They all shouted in unison.

It was currently 9pm and I was getting rather tired after a eventful day out with 5SOS. We went to the beach, had a ice-cream and played 20 questions. These boys are the gunniest people I have ever met. How could I be so lucky?

I wiped off my makeup and chucked my hair into a ponytail and put on my pyjamas and climbed into bed. I decided to text brad.

To Brad: 'hey sorry if I've woke you up. Just spent the day with 5SOS, honestly was one of the best day ever, first one meeting you. Luke likes me and I told him that I have a boyfriend so don't worry, I won't do anything that will hurt you and wreck our relationship. Love you xx'

I put my phone back on the table next to my bed and snuggled down into my bed. The thought of Luke liking me kept going around and around in my head.

I was drifting off when I saw my door open and in walked someone. I couldn't tell who it was because it was dark. So I reached for the light and turned it on to reveal Luke.

"Luke" I gasped.

"Hey Caitlin" He replied walking over to me.

"What you doing here?" I asked, getting quite scared because he was coming closer.

"Come to say hey" He said and slipped into bed next to me.

"Erm luke what y-?" I said and before I could finish he smashed his lips into mine.

I tried to push him away but he had my hands pinned against above my head.

He wasn't slowing down. The kiss was getting more and more passionate. He broke away and his hands made their way to my pyjama bottoms, pulling them off and chucking them on the floor.

"LUKE!" I screamed. "I have a boyfriend"

"Shit sorry. Your just so beautiful and it makes me so angry to know that you are taken" He said standing up.

"Just get out!" I said to him and he stood up and stormed out the room.

I grabbed my pants and pulled them back on, turned my light off and went back to sleep.

What the fuck just happened? Why isn't brad here when I need him? I can't tell him about this but I can't keep it a secret. Why did I let him do that?