Chapter twenty-four

Caitlin's P.O.V

I woke up with a arm around my waist. I turned around to find Brad. He is so cute when he is asleep because his hair is everywhere. And he sleeps with no top on. Too much perfection for my eyes.

I grabbed my phone off the floor and I had a text from dad.

From Dad: "Hey darling, where are you? I have been worked sick because you haven't been home all night. Come home now, I have some news for you xx"

News? What news? I must get hole quickly now. I found a piece and paper from the floor and made a note for brad for when he wakes up.

'To Brad: Morning. Sorry I had to go home because I haven't been home all night and my dad was worried, also I have to go home because he has some news for me. I will text you later, love you xx'

I left it on the table next to his bed and grabbed my coat and made my way downstairs as quietly as I could, because everyone was asleep either in their rooms or in the living room. I unlocked the front door and locked it before putting the key through the letter box before walking round to my house. I fumbled for my key in my coat pocket before finally finding it and unlocking the door. I shut it behind me and made my way upstairs.

"Honey is that you?" My dad shouted from upstairs.

"Yes dad. Sorry I spent the night at Tristans. I should of let you know, sorry" I said as I made my way upstairs to my room.

"It's okay honey, just let me know next time yeah?" He replied as he came out of Lily's bedroom with bags.

"Yeah I will. What do you need to tell me? Why have you got bags?" I replied furrowing my eyebrows.

"Good. Anyway we are going on holiday to America for two weeks. We leave at 12, so you better get packing" He said walking into his room.

"What? I would love to go, but what about Brad? I can't just leave without telling him. Can he come round whilst I pack?" I asked him whilst following him into his room and sitting on his bed.

"I know but you will have to come because you will be meeting some people over there. He can come round yeah" He said, whilst packing his suitcase.

"Right okay, who? I will ring him now" I said as I stood up and made my way to my room.

"I can't tell you that. It's a surprise" He shouted after me.

Who could I be meeting? If I meet 5SOS then I would die! But I doubt it will be them.

Anyway I dialled Brads number. Luckily he answered straight away.

"Hey beautiful. I was just about to text you. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah everything's fine. Look we are going on holiday today at 12 and you are allowed to come round whilst I pack."

"Well I'm on my way round now, bye"

"Bye" I said and hung up.

I had a quick shower meaning I just washed my hair and had a quick rinse. I quickly got out and chucked on some joggers and a crop top. I left my hair to naturally dry. I did all this in the space of 10 minutes? Now that has to be a world record for a girl. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I shouted as I ran down the stairs.

I opened the door to a rather good looking brad who was wearing the same as me (but without a crop top and just a normal top) and that beanie that makes him 10 times hotter.

"Hello" He said as he threw his arms around me.

"Hello, come on we only have 2 hours together!" I replied dragging him upstairs.

"So where abouts in America are you going?" He asked me as he got my suitcase down from the top of my wardrobe.

"I have no idea. He just said that we are going and I'm meeting some people who he won't tell me either" I said as I started chucking in some shorts bad summer tops.

"That sucks. It also sucks that my perfect girlfriend will be half way round the world" He said as he laid back into my bed.

"I know it does" I said as I finished putting my final things into my suitcase.

He let out a sigh as he patted the bed as to tell me to lay there, so I did. We just laid there in complete silence, not awkward silence just more comfortable one.

"Darling are you ready?" My dad asked as he walked into my room.

"Yes dad, I am. Can Brad come to the airport?" I replied sitting up.

"Yeah course he can" He replied.

I smiled at brad and out my phone D charger and purse into my backpack before taking my suitcase in my had and making my way downstairs.

"Here I'll take that" Brad said as he took hold of my suitcase.

"Thank you" I replied. He is so sweet.

The taxi was outside and we all got inside and began the way to the airport. The journey was mainly made up of me and brad taking selfies and listening to music.

The taxi arrived at the airport and my sad paid the driver before we all made our way inside.

We went through security and everything you need to do at the airport.

"The plane to LA will be leaving gate 401 in 10 minutes" The flight attendant announced over the microphone.

"Guess this is it, see you soon baby. Love you" Brad said as he threw his arms around me.

"See you soon. I will call, text, Skype you at every chance I get. I love you so much!" I said starting to cry.

"Come on honey we need to go" My sad said behind me.

"I love you Caitlin" Brad said before he smashed his lips into mine.

"I love you Brad" I replied. I pulled away and made my way to board the plane. I took one last look back and e was stood there with his hands in his pockets staring at me. I waved and he waved back before he was out of sight. I boarded the plane and took my designated seat. I plugged my earphones in and scrolled through all the picture me and Brad took. These are going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. I love him so much it hurts.

----------------------------------------------

This has to be the longest chapter I have ever written. Ha. Well I came up with this today. I literally had tears writing this chapter, I don't know why I just did. Comment what you thought of it.

826 reads! That is incredible! I can't ghanm you enough for reading. It means so much.

Love you xx

Comment, Vote, Share!