Chapter fourteen.

Peters P.O.V

I am going home from the hospital. I have been there for almost four hours. Now I need to talk to Brad. 

I pulled up on the drive, locked the car and made my way inside. I need to talk to Abbie and my mum. First I'll text Abbie. 

To Abbie;

"Hey its Peter. Just letting you know that Caitlin was run over a few weeks ago and had a serious head injury and lost some of her memory. But the good thing is is that she is out of the coma and is coming home tomorrow. If you want to come down you can, just let me know when you are coming down and I will meet you at the train station. Bye :)"

I decided to ring my mum. She picked up after a few rings

"Hey Peter, is everything okay?" She asked me. 

"Yes everything is fine. Look mum could Lily stay at yours for a few days mabye a week whilst Caitlin gets settled back in?" I asked. 

"Yeah. I will pick her up from school today and come and pick up some clothes for her after school. Tell me how she settles in tomorrow." She said. 

"Thank you. Thats fine. If I am not in then just knock next door and I will come round. I will. Bye" I said. 

"Okay, bye" She said and hung up. 

Abbie replied saying that she will get the train tonight at 6 and that she can stay here for a while because her parents are on a business trip for two months. I went and pcked some of Lilys stuff. 

When I finished I went next door to talk to Brad. 

"Hello Tristan" I said as he opened the door. 

"Hello Mr Lee, is everything okay?" He said. 

"Is Brad in? Yes thanks" I asked him and his face went from happy to guilty?

"Erm Brad he erm went to Birmingham earlier because he couldnt take it anymore. Im sorry. He will be coming back soon. I promise you. As soon as he does I will send him round dont worry." Tristan replied. 

"Oh right, ok bye" I said and went back home.

Gone back home? Why? He needs to come back. I dont have his number and the boys wont give me it because they say he wont answer as he hasnt answered them today. 

Abbies P.O.V

When Peter told me about Caitlin I couldnt believe it. She was so careful wherever she went and now she is in hospital because of that dick she used to call boyfriend. As soon has he told me he I packed my bag and got on the next train to Exeter. 

I texted Peter saying that I was at the train station and he replied that he would be there in about 15 minutes. I grabbed a starbucks and waited outside. 

"Abbie" Peter shouted through the car window. 

"Mr Lee" I shouted back and jumped into the passenger seat. 

"How are you?" I asked him. Stupid question but I needed to know. 

"I am fine. Caitlin is coming home tomorrow and I wanted you to be there too because you are her best friend and everything. Her friends are next door so they will be round too." He told me. She never said that she met new people. I wonder who they are and why she never told me because she always tells me stuff. Ah well. 

We got home at around 7:30pm and I went inside and started unpacking. We both decided that we will have our tea and then go straight to bed and have a early night ready for tomorrow. But before we did go to bed we decorated the house with 'Welcome home' banners. 

Tristans P.O.V

I saw the most beautiful girl get out of Caitlin dads car, I had to double look to see if it was Caitlin but it wasnt, I need to meet her. Hopefully I will tomorrow because we are all going round when Caitlin comes home from hospital. Shit Brad doesnt know. I better tell him. 

I texted him; "Brad mate you need to come home like today! Caitlin is coming home tomorrow and everyone is going round. I know she wont be able to remember us but its worth the try. Please come home. Tris x"

To my surpise he texted back almost instantly; "Hey sorry about going off on one and I have been thinking I have made the wrong decision running away from it. I will get the next train home. I promise. I will text you when I am at the station so you can come and pick me up. Brad x"

I was so happy to finally hear from him. I know its been a couple of days since he went back to Birmingham but me and the boys have missed him. The house hasnt been the same without him here. 

James P.O.V

When I saw Peter pull up I thought Caitlin was home because the most gorgeous girl got out the car. I have never seen someone so beautiful than her. It wasnt Caitlin, it must be her friend from back home, I need to meet her. 

Brads P.O.V

I am over the moon to hear that Caitlin is coming home tomorrow. I am going to make her remember me. I dont know how but I will. I booked a ticket for the next train to Exeter. I need to go back, I made a terrible mistake running away. I packed all my stuff and got the taxi to the station. This was going to be the longest 2 and a half hour journey ever. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooohhh Tristan and James are falling for Abbie. What do you think will happen between them? Will it wreck the band before its even started? Will Caitlin eventually remember Brad? All to be revealed in upcoming chapters. 

Connor will be in this story a bit more I promise. Cant leave him out he is adorable ;)