Chapter twenty-one

Brads P.O.V

Today I woke up and was feeling rather happy. Probably something to do with James coming home last night and that I will be seeing Caitlin today . As I haven't seen her since Tuesday and it is now Thursday.

I got out of bed at around 11:13am. But the bed felt empty because I didn't wake up with Caitlin next to me! I quickly texted Caitlin before grabbing a shower.

To: My beautiful princess "Hey baby do you want to come round and have a lazy day with me and the boys? We haven't got band practice so we are free all day. Love you xx"

I grabbed my clothes for the day which were grey trackies and a white t-shirt and a towel before making my way to the bathroom. Luckily no one was in there so I didn't need to wait for anyone. Perks of being the first one up!

I had my shower and went back to my room to dry my hair. I didn't bother styling it so I just shoved a red beanie on and checked my phone. I had a message from Caitlin.

From: My beautiful princess "Hey yeah I would love to! Can lily come she isn't very well and seeing you lot will make her better. I will get ready and text you when we are on our way round. Love you to xx"

I replied: "Thats fine. They boys have missed her and you of course! See you soon beautiful xx"

I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs. Wow everyone was up and watching tele!

I told them all the plan about today and they went to get ready.

Caitlin's P.O.V

I put my phone on my bed side table and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. I don't need my crutches anymore because my leg isn't broken anymore but it is still a bit tender in places.

I came back out and chose my outfit for the day. I put my light washed hot pants and my loose white top on and went onto my hair. I plugged my hair dryer on and dried my hair. When I finished my hair I shoved it into a messy ponytail and did my usual daily makeup routine.

10 minutes later I went to get lily ready. Bless she has a chest infection and a cold.

"Hey lily do you want to see the boys today?" I asked her. Her little face lit up. Aw she loves them so much.

"Yeah!" She screeched and ran over to her wardrobe.

I chose her some black leggings and a white t-shirt which has Elsa on from frozen. I swear she is obsessed with that film. I got her changed and put her hair into a ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and her bag of toys and made our way downstairs. Dad was at work so we was the only ones at home. I texted Brad saying that we are on our way round now.

Lily ran off and I locked the front door before putting the key into my pocket and following her. She was already jumping up and down at their front door. I'm not surprised she hasn't barged in yet! She certainly knows how to open doors!

I knocked on the door and Brad answered straight away.

"Hey princess" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Hey" I replied and returned the kiss. It's unbelievable how perfect our lips fit together.

I followed him into the living room where Lily was already playing with the boys. They seemed to be having fun playing with barbie dolls. Their girly sides are coming out now;)

"Do you both want a drink?" Brad asked me.

"Yes please. Lily do you want a drink?" I asked her.

"No" She replied.

I followed Brad into the kitchen. I jumped up and sat on the kitchen counter. He finished getting the drinks before he came and stood in front of me.

"How are you?" He asked me putting a strand of her behind my ear.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks" I replied.

"Good!" He replied and kissed me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck whilst he put his around my waist. The kiss was getting more and more passionate until Connor came in and ruined it.

"I-I just want some food" He said before grabbing some random food from the cupboard and running out the door. Me and Brad just looked at each other and laughed.

"We will finish this later" He said and the winked.

"Will we now Mr Simpson" I replied and bit my lip holding in a laugh that was about to come out.

"That's if you want to" He winked and smirked.

"Of course I would" I said and jumped down from the cupboard gave him a kiss and went to the living room where everyone seemed to be.

"Who's for movies?" Brad shouted.

"ME!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

So we all got comfy and stuck on frozen. I snuggled into Brads chest.

Who knew what will happen next?