Chapter thirty-six

Caitlin's P.O.V

All eyes were on me. Not james. Me. Just me.

They had all sobered up a bit, and stopped playing the game before something big kicked off. If he didn't say yes then this wouldn't of been happening and we would still be having a good time. But everyone seemed to e getting tired and leaving.

"Where are you three staying?" I asked Chloe, Leah and Abbie.

"At a hotel for a week" Leah snapped at me.

"Woah, no need to answer like that to me" I replied, holding my hands up.

"You know what Caitlin, you haven't changed. Your still the bitch that gets drunk and sleeps around with guys" Leah shouted. She was coming closer, I felt like I was going to hit her but someone stopped me. Brad. He stopped me from hitting her.

"Get off me!" I shrugged him off and walked out the door to my house.

"Caitlin wait! Let me explain" Brad shouted after me.

"Save your lame excuses brad, leave me alone!" I shouted back, I opened the door and locked it behind me.

It was currently 10pm and my dad and lily were in bed asleep. I quietly walked to my room, closed the door and dropped behind the door. I instantly burst into tears. My life is fucked up.

Brads P.O.V

Me and Leah didn't even have sex. I mean I wouldn't do that to Caitlin, I love her so much. I wouldn't hurt her. By the way she acted tonight she and James actually did it because she thought that me and Leah did it. Well I am annoyed, but I need to tell her that nothing happened and she has to believe me.

I walked back inside and was greeted by everyone stood there in the hallway.

"Well me and the girls are going back to the hotel now. See you soon" Abbie said before heading out the door.

"Bye" Me and the boys replied. We hugged them and they got into the taxi before driving off.

"Going to bed!" I said and walked upstairs. No one bothered to say anything to me. I don't blame them because I would of just snapped at them. My own girlfriend and bestfriend had sex when I was in the same house. Now that has pissed me off.

I slammed my bedroom door closed an slid down behind it. I automatically burst into tears.