The boss keeps stealing glances!

Ashley sat at her desk the following morning looking at a file of a client that she would later hand to Mr. Hunter. The phone kept ringing meaning that it was a busy morning for her and the last thing she needed was a cheating lying possessive  ex boyfriend on her neck begging to see her! Ryan like most males had pretended to be crazy about her...chased her...got her flowers and what note...until he got what he'd wanted all along...a romp with the extremely beautiful and feisty Ashley Wood! She obviously hadn't been enough for him and it hadn't take so long to find him with another girl...in the janitor's closet! What caused the obsession and possessive nature of Ryan Matthews towards Ashley though, was her reaction...she hadn't done anything... nothing at all.

She'd gone on like nothing was wrong and had acted normal around everybody... yes-that got Ryan's attention...he'd never met anybody like that...and he had then begged and begged for her to take him back-she refused of course...and then started the trouble! She didn't know what Ryan wanted this time or how he'd got her number but she planned on him not seeing her ever again!

The ringing phone got Ashley out of her reverie,''Ashley,please come to my office." her boss said in a weirdly calm tone of voice...hope she wasn't getting punished for anything...

''Yes sir?..."she asked the moment she got into his office and stood in front of his desk.

Chase looked up from his papers and froze...was this woman real?! Why was she even working here instead of being in a lingerie commercial and modelling?! He took in her soft silk peach blouse that delicately run along her skin and skimmed her breasts...her amazing breasts by the way...to her tiny waist that was emphasized by her high waisted black skirt that moulded her body to perfection...leaving a man wondering what it would look like without it on...her mile long legs that-

''Sir?...Are you alright?..."Ashley asked realising that whatever daze her boss was in he wasn't getting out now! What was he looking at anyway...so intently...it couldn't be her...right?!

Chase at Ashley's question looked up and coughed awkwardly while shifting noticeably in his chair...what was his problem anyway?!

''Um...forgive me...I was thinking about something..." and while he gave this explanation, he kept on losing track of where his eyes should be-damnit! Why was she so beautiful!

Ashley just kept on looking at him with questioning moss green eyes and a slightly pouty red mouth...

''I have a meeting in ten minutes and I want you to be there to take notes." he finished determinedly making sure to keep his eyes above her neck...so difficult though!

''I'll be there sir...do you need me to set anything up before the meeting?"

''No...maybe the files we'll need during the meeting." he said as he stood to gather his jacket and put it on. Ashley nodded and started moving towards the door when Chase said,''That's a beautiful colour on you...the blouse I mean..."

Ashley turned with a surprised look on her face,''Did I hear you right?"

Chase wondered whether to deny it since he was surprised himself at uttering the words he'd just uttered,

''Peach is a beautiful colour on you..."he said it again while allowing himself to look at said blouse...OK... boobs!

To say Ashley was surprised would be an understatement-she could totally die right now of shock! Her brooding and distant boss had just complemented her!

''Don't tell me you actually have a feminine side!" she said but at the look on his face she added,''I mean...thank you...I was only teasing...ahem- I'll go get the files!'' she said as she hurried out in embarrassment -really who did that when complimented?! She'd just embarrassed him! Dang it!

She had reached the file room and started looking for the necessary files...ahah! There they were...way up the shelf! OK, so Ashley was 5foot 10 but this was way too high...she couldn't get there! Maybe if she stretched a bit on her tippy toes...

''Here, let me help you..."Chase said  right behind...when did he get here...and so quietly? ''Oh thank you, I didn't know how I was going to get them from there! I mean its really-

Ashley broke off as she turned to move away and found that Chase was way closer than she'd thought...way closer.

''Yeah...way high..."Chase finished for her as he looked at her so intently... and was it her imagination or was Chase moving closer...

''Sir,its five minutes to the start of the meeting...I still don't have the files..."

she said huskily as she moved around him and waited for him to get the files...this-wasn't-happening!

Her boss was attracted to her! Now she knew what the problem was! Bad news Bad news!

The meeting started and everyone took a seat,Ashley sat near one of the members on the side of the big and really long table. Her boss was at the head and he looked good from there...objectively speaking of course...

When the time to distribute the files came,Ashley stood up and moved around giving everyone a file, feeling so uncomfortable due to her boss watching her like a hawk...throwing glances her way...and the worst part ,he wasn't the only one! Every red blooded  male in the room had their eyes on Ashley's curvaceous backside and hips...some even winked at her- the nerve!! She really hated it when men did that! Grrr!

Thank God the meeting ended just when she was about to blow someone's head off! Ashley quickly stood up and started disconnecting the projector and collecting the files.

If she was fast enough, she could catch up with Sheila for lunch-

''Ashley...''the voice dragged her out of her thoughts because she had thought she was alone. Without turning and still bent over the table collecting various papers she said,''Yes sir?"

''We need to talk...''

That's when she stopped what she'd been doing and turned around,''Is there a problem ,sir?" she asked as she moved closer to where he was standing near the door...the closed door...when did that happen?..

''Please call me Chase...sir makes me so old..."he started by saying as he moved to stand right in front of her.

''I don't think that's appropriate,sir..." she said in response as she realised they were standing too close...

''No it's not...call me Chase...you won't die for such a small thing..." he said as he looked at her the way he'd looked at her before the meeting...this was not good at all!

''Mr. Hunter, is there a problem?... you said we needed to talk?" she decided to change the subject due to the awkwardness... she was so not calling him by his first name!

Chase took a deep breath,looked up at her and then said accusingly,''Yes,there's a problem...and its your fault!"

KKK...what was happening here?

''Sir,I don't remember doing-

but she was cut off and caught off guard-that's the only way she could explain it...the only way she could explain her boss grabbing her by the shoulders, slamming her against his body and proceeding to kiss her like he was dying of thirst...

She was in so much shock, she couldn't react...didn't react until he stopped to breath and said while looking at her with so much pent up desire,'' That's what you did...you made me crazy...am so attracted to you it's driving me crazy!"

No no no no no no no!! Not this job too!