A few loose ends...

Chase sat in his office looking at Casey. He had called her and invited her to a...chat...she had fallen for it, of course! He wanted to teach her a lesson before he moved on to Ryan Matthews- who was going to jail by the way!

''Do you know anyone by the name of Ryan Matthews, Casey?" he asked with a straight look at her.

''Hahaha...." Casey laughed nervously, ''Of course not, baby! Why would you ask something like that?!" she asked shakily.

''Well, it so happens he was Ashley's ex boy friend, who with an accomplice, attempted to destroy my company." he said with a flat voice, still looking at her.

''I- I don't know anything about that.." she said looking everywhere but at him.

''That's funny...because you were all classmates." he added in a warning tone.

''Um Hahaha...who told you that nonsense?! Of course we weren't!" she replied, now desperate.

''Yes you were! And you, being the alpha female and all that crap, slept with her boyfriend, Ryan Matthews just after he'd taken her virginity...and told everyone about it!" Chase now slapped his desk as he talked- he was tired of stalling!

''Wha- what?! All those are lies! She's lying! She's trying to-

''Who said it was 'her' that told me?" Chase asked with a foreboding look on his face.

''Of course it was her! It wasn't enough that she made a fool out of you, you're now defending her!" Casey cried in anger and hurt pride.

''Do your self a favour Casey, and tell me the truth- but then why should you, I already know everything! And as of now, your accomplice Ryan Matthews, is talking to the police...about who helped him...good luck.

Now, get out of my office and never come back! I don't ever want to see you anywhere around me, Ashley or my family! Else, I'll have you arrested!" he shouted as he sat back down in his chair. Casey knew when she was defeated, and with an angry walk, she got out of Chase's office and slammed the door.

Ring Ring!

''What?!" he shouted.

''Boss, he's ready." a man said over the line.

''Good I'm on my way!" Chase said as he got his phone, walked to the door and got out.

Twenty minutes later he was inside a building, one of his buildings, with four other men surrounding a certain man.

''Well...well...and look what the cat dragged in..." Chase said with a menacing tone as he stood in front of Ryan, who sat with his hands tied behind him.

''You can't hurt me! My father-"

Ryan began only to be silenced by a punch to the jaw!

''Your father can't save you now. You know the police is knocking at your door right now?! What is daddy going to say when he learns of what you've been up to lately?" Chase asked as he circled Ryan...slowly, with his arms behind him.

''Whatever you do, you still lost her! She will never be yours! Hahaha!" Ryan laughed bitterly and painfully at Chase.

''Seriously?! You mean you don't know that we are back together?! And that I asked her to marry me...and she said yes?! Hahaha! You are certainly stupid as well as ignorant!" Chase laughed, even though he knew he was lying!

''That's not possible! I know her! She will never-

Ryan began only to be cut off-

''I didn't come here to discuss my future wife with you, Matthews. Spare me your stalker talk." with a smirk Chase added, '' Yes, I know about that too, you psychopath!"