Relaxed too early!

Chase Hunter throughout his life had been in so many situations...all manageable, solvable, not a big deal...he could handle it...but this...this was something else! He'd never let himself go like this...been so crazy over a woman that he couldn't concentrate anymore! He'd been so patient, he'd lectured himself, fought the attraction but no...it didn't go away! She was so beautiful...so hot...her hair...her smell...her body... all just made him want her so much! She was such a challenge...an enigma...he couldn't ignore all that temptation!

''I want you...I want you so much Ashley... I can't help myself...I can't stay away any longer!" he said it like it was because he hated games! And he could tell she wanted him too!

Her beautiful eyes widened, her soft and inviting mouth that looked a little bruised also wide open,Ashley shook her head slowly...

''But...but...but I thought you weren't attracted to me...I thought we wouldn't have this problem...I thought I wouldn't have to quit this job too because I was sure you only saw me as an employee!" she said distressed as she attempted to leave his arms-

''You're not quitting! I know you said you don't like dealing with bosses hitting on you but...this is...this is different!" Chase said angrily as he couldn't believe she was thinking of leaving just because of a small attraction-OK, a big attraction!

''Ha! Different! Are you serious right now?! Are you seriously telling me that you already know this is different?! OK, let me make this simple for you, what do you want from me?" she said looking him straight in his intensely dark green eyes that looked like they were seeing her without her blouse...

''You...that's what I want... and I know you want me too!" he added as he attempted to pull her closer but she pulled away.

''No, you can't have me. Please Mr. Hunter, forget this craziness and lets get back to how we were...''she pleaded with him but by the look on his face, she wasn't getting through to him!

''You know what, I've seen this before, you're playing hard to get...it's understandable because a woman like you has to resist a little,right?! I know you'll come around...hope it's not too late then." he said as he let go of her and got out.

Ashley didn't know where to begin...what was she going to do about this job?! Being with Chase was never going to happen of course...but could she still work for him? She was surprised she didn't slap him or kick him...in fact,this was a first...she had actually let him get away with kissing her! And OK, he was a good kisser...better than good...in fact, the best! The way his hands-

'Ring Ring' and her phone disturbed her thoughts ,''Hi Sheila...yes,I'll be there in two minutes..." Chase Hunter would have to wait a while...

''Tell me everything!! And I mean everything!! How could you not have told me you're working for the hottest bachelor in New York?! The hottest,sexiest, tallest-

''OK Sheila, remember you're in a relationship...and you love him!"

Ashley told her friend mock scoldingly as the two had lunch from a restaurant near Ashley's work place.

''Yes. Yes you're right. I do love him. So much it hurts-arghhhhhh! But we are talking about Chase Hunter here- I mean you'd have to be blind and stupid not to see he's a total hottie!'

''Sheila! I want this job badly...I'm not ready to throw it away for a stupid romance! Have you seen the women Chase dines?! They are  perfection! We would never last...and you know I have trust issues...'' Ashley said as she ate her fries and discretely checked her watch for time, she would be heading back soon.

''Have you seen your face?! Are you kidding me?! Of course he's into you! And I think it's time you got over the trust issue thing...Ashley that was highschool...Ryan is long gone and-

''I wish...trust me!'' Ashley said as she sipped her drink and looked at her friend wistfully.

''What do you mean you wish?..."Sheila asked with a worried face...she knew what was coming...

''He called two days ago...I don't even know what he wants from me?! Where he got my number!! He's busy asking to meet me and go for dinner!" Ashley said angrily as she finished her food and paid for her food.

''He what?!!!! OK its official-am killing that guy!!" Sheila said in annoyance as she too prepared to leave.

Just at that moment, Ashley's phone rung and she had a bad feeling she was in trouble...

''Hello..."she said hesitantly as she looked at Sheila worriedly and signalling for her that it was Chase.

''Did you just have lunch for forty five minutes?!" Chase barked down the phone.

''Am so sorry sir...am on my way to the office right now!" Ashley said as she quickly gave Sheila a hug and rushed off towards the Hunter Group of Companies building.

''You better be here in the next five minutes!" Chase said and hung up leaving Ashley looking at the phone weirdly... where was everybody seeming to get her number from?! It was beginning to piss her off!

''You ditched work to go on a date?!!! This is unbelievable! Why are you my PA then?!" Chase was barking while he paced in front of his desk...

''Sir..''Ashley begun only for Chase to shout-,''Chase...I told you to call me Chase!"

''Fine- Chase, I didn't even spend forty minutes having lunch...i thought lunch hour went for thirty minutes?...And that's what I spent..."

she said while trying her best not to get mad...he was pushing it!

''Ok...if that's how its gonna be, you're not having lunch dates anymore! You will be having lunch here...!" Chase said as he stomped off back to his chair and sat down and ignored her completely.

''Fine- no problem, sir...you're the boss after all..." Ashley said this last bit provocatively because he'd pissed her off- she just couldn't get why he was so angry!

''Ashley... don't provoke me to add to your punishment...'' Chase warned as he looked at her in irritation at her audacity.

''Won't happen again!" Ashley said as she took a few steps backwards, towards the door and turned the knob to get out-

''So, who's the mystery guy?!"

Oh no he didn't!