Revealed!

Ashley lay in bed the following morning, still thinking about her predicament...wondering how everything could have fallen apart...

Just a day ago she had been sure she had fallen in love with a certain jerk- now she was sure she didn't love said jerk anymore!

More importantly, she had to figure out what exactly Ryan's part was in destroying her life if you ignored the first time!

First she knew the photos Chase had were fake...so was the whole sabotaging bit...she would never do something like that!

What she didn't understand was how Casey came in...it was too much of a coincidence that she came in at that exact time to spout those lies she had made up! Another thing, how were any of those two idiots connected to Mr. Jasper?! She knew he was a rich man who had a son that was- wait a minute, a son?! Of course! Jasper...Matthews! Ryan Matthews! Now it kinda made sense...How could she have forgotten something like that?!

Somehow, Ryan must have got ahold of the documents and changed those sums!!! He must have known about the contract from his father! Question was, how did he get ahold of them wait, her unlocked office!!

Of course!! The night she didn't lock up, someone had called her number and they hadn't said s word...they were checking to confirm her presence at the office! Ha! Of course she would have found out! Ashley thought with an irritated look.

So, now that she'd connected that, how did Casey come in?...

Maybe she was the one to finish off the whole 'Ashley is a liar' story...

because she mentioned exactly what Ashely hadn't told Chase, those in a twisted way! Of course!   They were working together! Ryan with the photos and the notes...Casey with the 'untold secrets'!! Damn it! They were going to pay for this! She was going to make sure of it!

At this thought, Ashley got out of bed to get a shower, she had a lot to do today!

''Babyyyyyy...when are you going to let the authorities know?! You should sue her for what she's done to you and to your company! I can't believe you're stalling!" Casey said in anger, it seems the crucifixion of  Ashely Wood was taking forever! What more did the bitch need to go down?!

Chase on the other hand sat quiet, in thought, wondering about the same events...

''Are you even listening to me?! When are you going to call the cops on her?!" Casey yelled this time, and didn't like what she caused at all!

''What the hell's your problem?! This is not about you, damn it! Why are you even here! You show up, out of the blue saying a number of incriminating things about Ashely, isn't that enough?! What do you stand to gain from her being arrested?!" Chase yelled at Casey with all his cool gone he had really tried!

Now that he thought of it, everything about Casey right now was a bit...questionable...he wasn't sure what it was that bothered him the most about her though...

Could it be that it was too much of a coincidence that she turned up at the exact moment Ashely had been discovered?...or that she was too ready to tell him 'about Ashley'?...

Another thing,  she was too concerned with having Ashely arrested...mhh...too much of a coincidence, huh?!

''I can't believe this! You're defending her now?! Chase, she lied to you! She betrayed you! What more evidence do you want?!" Casey said in anger as looked at Chase for an explanation.

''Casey, need I remind you , we have nothing together?! Who are you supposed to be right now, my girlfriend?! I don't need your opinion on anything- anything! Now get out of my office! Now!" he barked when she attempted to remain seated.