The Family dinner...

Wow! These people knew the meaning of the high life- no jokes! Ashley looked around in amazement and wonder at Chase's family home... more like family mansion! They even had a fountain- three fountains looking into a neat grass covered compound. The drive way in which they'd come had trees running along it until it reached the gate- a huge masterly gate! The mansion it self looked like the houses that the nobility of old England used to live in...with a butler and everything!

Don't get her started on the cars parked out in the yard- it easily could have been an expensive car show or something!

''Chase?" she asked tentatively," why didn't you tell me about this? I'm not prepared at all to come to a place like this! What is your family going to think?! I knew I shouldn't have worn this dress!!" she said in indignation as she looked down at her thigh high blue dress that hugged her body to perfection and was part backless- they would think she was some kind of social climber!

''Calm down sweetheart, my family is very modest and down to earth, they would never judge you or anything...besides, you look really beautiful... as usual anyway..." Chase said with a gleam in his eyes as he took in Ashley's curvaceous body in her tight blue dress...she'd even left her hair to run down her back seductively in thick blond waves...she was a sight to behold, hope he didn't have to beat anyone away from her tonight!

''If you say-

Ashley began only to be cut off by a high pitched scream from the door they were walking to- what the?!

''Chaaaaaaase!! You're here! Mom, Chase is here with a girl! I think it's his girlfriend! Oh my god! I can't believe this!"

All this was said by a short pretty woman who looked eerily like Chase...his sister?...

Said woman came and flung her arms around Chase and screamed how happy she was to see him- wow, she was good at screaming..like really good...

''Annnd what's the name of the unlucky lady?!" Ashely heard her say as she got out of her thoughts and looked at the siblings.

''Laurie, you say anything negative about me today, you're dead! Oh- and this is Ashley, Ashley, this is Laurie, my younger sister!" Chase introduced the two.

Ashley extended her hand only to be grabbed into a hug by a laughing Laurie! ''We don't shake hands here! Ashley- welcome to our home! Before we go in, will you clarify something for me?" Laurie asked with a serious face filled with concern.

''Ahh of course...what do you wanna know?" Ashley invited with a worried look, wondering what Laurie wanted to know...

''Out of all the really hot guys out there, why did you pick him?!" she asked with a look of disgust in her brother's direction.

''Hahaha! Who are you talking about?! I don't have a boyfriend!" Ashley played along with Laurie while Chase scowled and pulled Ashley to him as if to punish her.

''Be careful what you say sweetheart, I just might decide to punish you in front of my family..." Chase said

as he playfully bit her ear lobe,''And let's just say, your reactions to my punishment are for my eyes and ears only...don't tempt me..." he finished with a lusty look at her boobs! Ashley laughed and looked at Chase in amusement and said,

''Hahaha! You're pushing your luck here! Have you forgotten the way you grunt and groan when I-

''OK OK! I get it- you can now concentrate on my family!" Chase said with a stain to his cheeks and a roll to his eyes- only Ashley could blackmail him about something like that!

All this had been said without Laurie hearing but any fool could see that the two love birds were crazy about each other!

''Oh my god! I wonder what mom is gonna say when she sees you brought a girl to a family dinner! She's gonna be so excited! Do you know that Chase has never brought a girl to dinner?! Not even that annoying skunk Casey! So this one time I found them-