From now on...

Ashley arrived at work feeling so self conscious and in the spotlight- did anybody know about her and Chase?!, she wondered worriedly as she walked to her office. This morning she'd adamantly declined Chase's suggestion that he drive her to work because he was obviously crazy- and she wasn't risking her reputation for a ride in the boss's car! And that wasn't the least of her worries, she scrunched her forehead in thought as she remembered Chase's earth shattering confession- he'd forgotten protection... God have mercy- she couldn't get pregnant! Her and Chase didn't have anything- they were nothing! A child would be a complication to this really weird situation of theirs!

The ringing phone got her out of her unpleasant thoughts,

''Babe...good morning..." the voice said huskily,''Please come to my office..."

Ashley looked at the phone like it had just sprouted two heads- what did Chase think he was doing calling her 'babe' and using that sexy voice of his at work?! She could have sworn he wanted to get her fired!

She knocked and entered at his cheerful reply for her to come in, walked straight to his desk and said scoldingly,''Are you trying to get me fired?! Wait- don't answer that!" she said remembering he was the owner...and she was sleeping with him!

''Hahaha! I love it when you get all mad and flustered...it makes you even sexier than you already are!" Chase said as he stood up and walked to her, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her towards him.

''Chase we're not engaging in any of that here- this is work! What if someone finds us?!" Ashley said while trying to extricate herself from Chase who had arms like iron bands- he wouldn't badge!

''You didn't give me my morning kiss,babe...and you how I am before I get it..." he teased as he kissed along her neck and smelt her hair- she was intoxicating!

''Chase I'm not giving you any kind of kiss right now-

she was cut off by Chase's lips crushing unto hers...mhhh...it'd been long...

The two indulged in a passionate kiss for quite some time until the ringing of the phone interrupted them-

''Yes?!" Chase barked in annoyance at being interrupted- Ashley was just about to go wild for him, damn it!

''Sir, Mr. Jasper is here...should I send him in?" the scared secretary asked.

''Give me a minute,then send him in." he said as he hung up and turned to Ashley,''You don't have to sit in on the meeting, though I'll give you the details to review,adjust and prepare, OK?"

''No problem, I'll be in my office..." she said breathlessly as she tried to recompose herself- Chase was so unprofessional!

He put a finger to her chin, lifted it and kissed her softly,''Be a good girl..." he said with a chuckle at her annoyed huff as she turned to walk away- she was so professional... not!

When Ashley reached the door and turned the knob to open it, she said, ''When have you known me to be...bad?" she seductively put with a pout as she purposely swayed her hips on her way out, leaving Chase with his mouth open.

Hours later, Ashley was looking at the details of the meeting Chase had had with Mr. Jasper. Looking at the settlements the two men had agreed on, one could tell Mr. Jasper was a very rich man if the money he was willing to invest in Chase's project was anything to go by! She thought she knew someone by the name of Jasper...she just couldn't remember who- but that wasn't important.

Chase had told her this particular contract was essential and confidential thus it had to be kept safely,so she put it in a cabinet nearby.

Ring Ring!...