Living together!

''Aaaaaarrrrrghhh! Put me down Chase! I swear if you don't, you're gonna be sorry!" Ashley shouted as Chase carried her over his shoulder like a potatoes sack, running all over the place like a lunatic!

This was because she'd refused to do something he'd wanted as his forfeit for winning the poker game they'd played. It was Sunday and just as she'd said, she'd moved in the day before and there wasn't two people who could live together better! It had just been a day but Chase felt like they'd been staying together for ages!

He weirdly felt excited about coming home every day because she'd be there! He didn't even mind cooking for her, which was really strange, for him!

''Forget about me ever doing what you wanted if you don't put me down this second!" she screamed while hitting his back- nice ass by the way Chase, she thought with an admiring look at his backside.

''You're right, I can't risk that!" so he out her down.

Ashely staggered a bit after being put down and gave Chase a glare.

''You probably think you're so strong!" she scolded while trying to hide her grin at the same time.

''You know I'm very strong..." he said with a smirk while looking her up and down suggestively.

''Well in that case, you'll have to do something about it because I don't like overly strong men..." she said seriously.

'' Babe, you told me only last night how strong you find me and how much you love it." he said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

He was so full of himself! She thought affectionately... wait, what?! Affectionately?! Where did that come from?! Ashley wondered in panic.  She wasn't falling for Chase, ever! She had to be really careful, otherwise, this would come back to bite her in the face!

''Did I?" she pretended to try to remember- but the ringing of the door interrupted them.

''Who could it be at this time of the day?!" Chase wondered aloud as he walked to the door. Ashely on the other hand walked to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

'' Mom! What are you doing here?!" Ashley heard  Chase ask- what the hell?! On her first day of living with Chase his mother comes over?! Seriously?! 

''Where are your manners Chase?! They don't ask visitors what they are doing somewhere! Especially family! Now, come give me a hug!" a warm and cheerful voice said.

Ashley wondered whether she should go out to greet her or stay put...maybe she wouldn't take so long?...

''Mom, I have someone I want you to meet!" Chase said and Ashley's escape disappeared- she had no choice but to do this!

The two were still walking to the kitchen so Ashley hadn't yet seen them, giving her time to prepare herself...why was she nervous by the way?! Before she could find an answer to that question, a short middle aged woman walked into the kitchen straight to Ashley- what to do, what to do?! She was beautiful for a woman in her fifties or was sixties- she couldn't even tell! She was a dead ringer for her son- the same striking moss green eyes and beautiful caramel brown hair. The only difference between the two was that she had a happy smiling face while Chase's was...well...Chase!

''Chase Hunter! How dare you hide such a beautiful creature from your mother?! Don't mind him dear, I'm not even sure he is the sweet little baby I raised! Now, come here and give me a hug!" the lady beamed at Ashley with her arms wide open and Ashley found herself unable to not warm up to this woman!

''Good morning ma'am, I'm Ashley Wood. Nice to meet you!" Ashley said as she hugged Chase's mother.

''No! Absolutely not! You will call me Emma, 'ma'am' makes me feel way older than I I'm!" Chase's mother said as she let Ashley go, joined their hands and led her to the living room.