Prologue

A Short leaf coloured dragon stumbled into the decorative cavern.

"Master!" He cried! "The dragon got away!"

A large jet black dragon came into view. The first dragon appeared to be very afraid.

"You know what happens to dragons who don't follow my orders?" The black dragon asked.

"N-No sir... Um the dragon headed west. There is no sign of the wolf however. The dragon appeared to have gone into one of the lava tubes."

The black dragon paused. "I want you to search until you find her. Bring her directly to me. I will deal with her later. As for the wolf, lets just say if I ever see a wolf near my kingdom again, it is to be killed. Understand?"

"Ye-yes sir."

" Oh and one more thing. I want that egg. If you can find it perhaps I will have more faith in you. I want it before it's hatched. We can't have the closest hybrid to dragons under the influence of one of those tingy Wolf Dragons ok?"

"y-yes sir... , absolutely." There was a moment of silence. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" The black dragon roared. "Go gather a patrol!"

"s-ssory!" yelped the green dragon. He tripped and half flew, half fell out of the mouth of the cavern.

The large dragon shook his head. He did not like that Dragon. He turned and gazed at his map of the Lunae Silvam. He stroke his talon against the red lines marking the border of his kingdom. He dipped his talon into the red paint. He marked a big x right in the centre of the Wolf Dragon territory.

"Soon", He smirked, "You will be mine." He turned and left. But not before squinting at a small teeny smudge on the map. No one had been there before. When he left the cave, he decided he should send for a patrol to scout there. Who knows? Maybe more territory to conquer. He smiled. The way things are when you're the king of Dragons.